Flowers

( it's been a few hours and they have just all been taking besides Matt he was sleeping )

GUS POV
" Guys we have been talking for ages do you wanna get out of the house and go somewhere. Like the markets or something? Or the Carnaval?" Hunter said. We all agreed, I look down at Matty as I have to wake him up now. I stop playing with his hair and I lift his face is to look at me " hey Matty, wake up we are gonna go out" I saw calmly looking down at his smiling. His eyes slowly open " Nooo five more minutes let me sleep loser" Matt said as he dug his head back in to Gus chest. " well you left me no choice" I say as I scoop him up in my arms " wa- p-put me down t-twerp " he said as he was bright red and flustered. I laugh a little than say ok as I let him go causing him to fall on the floor. " AGH WHAT WAS THAT FOR" matty said annoyed. " well you literally asked for it" I say laughing a bit in a friendly way. He turned red " uhh I better get changed !" He said quickly as he grabbed his clothes and walked to the bathroom. Oy yeah I need to get changed too. I get my clothes and go in to a random closet to get changed.

MATT POV:

We all walk to the markets and deside to spilt us since we all wanted to buy and look at different thing's. Me and Gus go toghether, I don't really want to buy anything so I'm just going with Gus as he is one of my only friends. Wait where are we going this is the way out of the markets." Can I show you something cool?" Gus said smirking a little, " uh sure" I say unseren what it is. He grabs my hand, I can feel my face growing hotter. I look around right now there is just a bunch of trees.  He pulls a branch to the side reveling a flower feild, we are so far away from everything that it's silent besides the noise of small friendly animals in the backround. It was so peaceful. I look st Gus and he looks back at home he smiles and pulls me further in to the flower feild and sits me down. " so what do you think?" Gus said excitably. " it- its so pretty" I say as I'm looking at all the flowers in front of me. I look at Gus and he is making something with the flowers, it's a flower crown! He places it on my head. " see now you have two crowns" he said smiling at me. My face feels like it's on fire. I quickly lean in and hug him, I'm so greatful to have a friend I've never had a real friend that was nice. Gus seems surprised at first but than hugs me back. After about 10 seconds we break the hug and lean back. Us both our laying on our backs next to each other looking at the sky. We stay there just chatting for about a hour until Gus gets a message on his scroll. " who is it ?" I ask as I tilt my head. I notice his face go a little red ( btw this is bc he thought Matt was cute when he tilted his head) " oh it's just willow they said that we are all gonna meet back at the owl house." Gus said.

We both get up and walk Gus grabs my hand to lead the way since I don't know how to get out. We go out of the flower feild and threw the trees, finally we get to the owl house. We walk inside and everyone is already there sitting on the floor with a show in the backround. " hey guys- wait ARE YOU GUYS DATING" Luz said as she points to us holding hands. We both quickly let go and turn a bright shade of red, " NO WE ARE JUST FRIENDS RIGHT NOW LUZ!" Gus said " uh- Yeah!" I say trying to sound confident it didn't work at all. Me and Gus sit down next to each other and Gus starts talking to the others but the Same words are repeating in my head, right now... right now right now, what did he mean right now, does that mean NO NO he could never like he back he just thinks of us as friends " hey Matty are you ok your not talking" Luz said " HEY You can't call me that and yes I am fine" I say " but Gus calls you it all the time" Luz said sounding confused. " yeah- well that's different it's Gus " I say crossing my arms. The others change the subject and start talking about something else.

Another hour passed and it was time for us to go home, I grab my stuff say goodbye to everyone and me and Gus leave." Hey do you want me to walk you home ? I basicly walk past your house when I'm going home anyways so it will just be 10 minutes extra" Gus said smiling. " yeah whatever, twerp" I say with a tinge of pink on my face." Jerk " he says. We start play fighting and laughing. Adventurly we get to my house, " bye matty" Gus said and hugged me at my doorstep. I hugged him back and said " bye squirt ", Gus walks away from my house.

923 WORDSS YAYYY IM FR SO HAPPY I MANAGED TO DONTHAT MANY WORDS AND TYSM FOR 113 READS WHATT!!

Have a good day
.
.
.
.
.
.
Go to sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Room so you don't scroll on to a ad <3