🧪Nuclear Fallen King🧪

For: Navuieee

◾A cryptid of sorts, no one knows if they are trully real

◾A lot of soldiers who had 'encounters' with this creature explained that they were around nuclear waste, so it could have been halucinations due to a leak in their gas masks or hazma suits.

◾There were stories stating that NFK was actually Fallen King, who got exposed to bad radiation during a battle near a toxic wasteland. Despite the scars mentioned in the article fit the ones Fallen had on his hips, they were not glowing green like the story had described therefore this theory was debunked.

◾Another theory was that this monster might have been a zombie who suffered mutations, taking the form of a more Titan-like being in order to communicate. However, since no one ever got close enough to study this creature, only being seen through blurry photos and botched videos, it is not certain if this theory is true.

◾In recent years less encounters have taken place, this caused scientists to believe that the sights were halucinations after all. Protective suits being made of higher quality now than back in the day when most legends surfaced to the public. So searching for this being is not a priority.

◾Even between Titans it is unknown if Nuclear exists or not. The stories claiming it was the real Fallen King were dismissed as lies, as Fallen had never fought anywhere near a nuclear plant (him only being a teenager at the time). And the scars he had were from a different fight when he was shackled in chains and almost captured by a northic base.

◾The ancient Titans have heard of a young titan that ventured too far on Tower domain. Some say they were kidnapped and forced to endure cruel experiments, others that they found a power unseen before that transformed them into the monster they are known today as.

◾No human form. As even it's 'Titan' one is unclear, many details changing from person to person, tale to tale.
In one they are a humanoid with a hood, horns and armor akin to Fallen King but without the crown, in the other they are an abomination with a bull head made of metal and a robotic body.

TDS HeadcanonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara