🍋DS Dream x Fem! Neko! Nightmare x SD Dream🍋

GhamzehPmd requested this!

(WARNING LEMON)

(Like, this entire thing is lemon.)

Nightmare was walking around the castle, wondering where her boyfriends were and was about to give up the hunt, but someone grabs her waist, or specifically two someones.

"Wah!" Nightmare whips her head around, not being able to get out of the supposed strangers grip.

"Oh Nighty~! It's just us." Sunshine giggles. (Sunshine as in DS Dream)

"Ughm..." Nightmare grumbles, playing the tsundere yet again.

"You don't need to be like that~ we just want you to let us fuck the brains out of you~" Swad says in a low breathy voice. (SD Dream)

"H- Huh?!" Nightmare jumps slightly when her lovers stick their hands up her shirt, caressing her tiny body.

"Why don't you come with us~?" Sunshine whispers in her ear.

"We promise to be nice~" Swad whispers in her other ear.

(Long story short, they had their fingers crossed.)

Nightmare was practically carried to their house, then thrown onto the bed. Nightmare makes a squeaking noise, realizing that this was probably a bad idea.

"How cute~" Swad says as both him and Sunshine make there way over to Nightmare.

Nightmare blushed for a second, letting her mind wander, what were they gonna do to her?

"Aw~ Little kitten, you're so cute I could just eat you up~" Sunshine whispers, causing Nightmare to shiver.

"Actually~ That can be arranged~" Swad says and grabs Nightmare's chin and violently kisses her, while Sunshine rips off Nightmare's clothes.

"Mph~!" Nightmare moans into the kiss as Sunshine starts to mess with her clit.

Sunshine does what can best be described as taking a bite out of Nightmare's pussy.

"Ah~!" Nightmare moans, Swad had broken the kiss to suck the shit out of her boobs.

Sunshine licked on and around Nightmare's entrance, gaining another good moan as he shoves his tongue deep in Nightmare.

"Oh~! Mm~!!"

Swad nibbles and licks and sucks her tits till she's squirming non stop.

Sunshine, who is trusting with his tongue, uses his hands to tease the fuck out of Nightmares clit.

"Oh~! Mph~! Fuck~! ShIT~!!" Nightmare moans, gripping the sheets. "Mph!! Keep going~!!!" She yells, feeling close.

Sunshine shoves his face further into Nightmare's cunt, licking all the juices coming from it.

"Ugh~! Shit~! MghmM~! oh~! OH~!! OH STARS~!! AH~!! FUCK~!" Nightmare moans as she cums for the first time.

They did not give Nightmare any time to rest, almost immediately they spread her legs far enough that there was room for them to both position themselves.

Nightmare was small, very small, compared to Sunshine and Swad she was impressively tiny.

So when they didn't even bother to finger her, you can imagine the sudden pain.

"Mph! Ow! That hurts! Slow down!" She yelps.

"what's that darling~? Speed up~? If you say so~!" Swad says and him and Sunshine speed up, causing Nightmare to shriek in pain.