Jimoon smiled.

"What matters is they're both fine right now," he said.

"That's true" Suga concurred.

"Right, did you say Lisa is troubled too?" Jimoon asked.

"Yes, just look, she's been that way since we arrived school together"

"Do you know what's going on?" Jimoon asked.

"Family problem" Suga replied.

"Guess we're on the same boat" Jimoon said.

"Hyeonji isn't in school today, isn't that weird?" Suga suddenly asked.

"Yea, I think I need to visit her house," Jimoon said.

"Wow! You knew her house? Seems, you guys are already improving I guess" Suga said

Jimoon smiled as he recalled the kiss they shared.

"You can say that," he mumbled.

"Whoa! He admitted it!" Suga's eyes gleamed with excitement.

****

JEJU***

Cecilia descended the stairs slowly with Alexa behind her. She was curious of what Alexa was up to, was it even possible to leave this monster?

She got to the dining room where   Kris was already present. She took a seat beside him.

"What took you so long?" Kris asked.

"She was bathing so I had to wait for her" Alexa quickly said.

Robert stared at her before clearing his throat. He stared at Cecilia.

"Heard you haven't been eating lately, are you perhaps pregnant?" He asked.

"I'd rather die than to carry your baby" Cecilia snarled.

Kris smiled though it didn't reach his eyes.

"Well, you have no choice darling because right after this breakfast, I'm gonna f**k you till you go sore" he said.

Alexa clenched her jaw hard. She was a new maid in the house but she just hates the way he treats her. At nights, she usually do hear her screams which implies that he was already assaulting her sexually. Her mind couldn't take it so she did what she thought was right.

"Eat your food," Kris said.

Alexa quickly set a plate in front of Cecilla and Kris creased his brow when he saw a plain dish on the plate.

"Why this?"

"I was the one who asked her to serve me this, I have little appetite" Cecilia quickly butted in.

"Whatever" Kris started eating his food.

Cecilia stared at Alexa who smiled reassuringly at her.

She grabbed a spoon and started eating slowly.

MINUTES LATER***

They were done with their lunch and Alexa packed the plates and the remnants to the kitchen with the help of the other maids.

Kris stood up and looked at Cecilia.

"To your room, we need to make a baby" he said and dragged her by the arm upstairs.

Immediately they got to the room, he threw her to the bed and started unbuckling his belt.

"Strip your clothes, darling," he said.

"I won't," she refused.

Kris sneered at her. She never listened to him and that pisses him off. She has never for once stripped her clothes and given her body to him willingly. He was always doing it the hard way, which was raping her.

🔞 HIS OBSESSION 🔞  (Craving for the whole of him). JIKOOK FANFIC (BXB) MPREG जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें