The only positive thing about the class was that she shared it with all three of her friends, so none of them had to go trough it alone.

"And the slave, becomes the new ruler, now, Diocletian splits the sprawling Roman Empire."
Mister Sun explained to his class, writing some words onto the chalkboard.

Isla was doodling some pictures in her notebook when suddenly she felt her phone vibrate from the back-pocket of her shorts.
She grabbed it subtly, trying not to be seen as three other phones went off as well.

"Who's phone is that?"
Mr sun asked, turning away from the board to face his class.

"No one? You will be tested."
He looked around the classroom, before continuing to explain his lesson.

Once Mr Sun had his back turned to the class again, Isla took it as a sign to read the text she received.

Unknown number
*send a picture*

Isla looked around confused, noticing Kiara, who sat next to her, also received the text.

"Did you get it?"
She asked, receiving a nod from Isla in reply.

JJ seemed to notice as well and crawled towards them, sitting in between the two girls while Pope sat at his desk in front of them.

The four of them looked at each other for confirmation before they all opened it at the same time.

It was a picture of John B and Sarah.

They all looked at each other in shock, before JJ stood up abruptly, running out of the classroom without a word, earning confused stares from both his Classmates and teacher.

Kiara was next to stand up, leaving without second doubt, while Pope held up his hand.

"Um, can I be excused to help them in the bathroom?"
He asked, earning a confused look from Isla.

"Yea me too, we're all super sad and grieving."
Isla said with a fake pout, pulling Pope with her as they ran out of the classroom, meeting their friends in the hallway.

"We can go to the courtyard."
Kiara suggested as they ran through the halls, JJ tripping over a bucket. Isla laughed at him while helping him up.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?!"
Mr Sun suddenly yelled after them, making them run even faster as they headed to the courtyard.

"I mean, is that even possible? I mean, Shoupe said that they didn't make it. He said that"
Kiara said confused while staring down at her phone in disbelief, entering the courtyard.

"Okay but, I..I think t we're overreacting, cause we can't rule out the possibility that this could all be some weird cruel hoax."
Pope suggested when they went to sit down at one of the tables.

"I'm just gonna ask."
Isla said while throwing her backpack on the table.

"What if it's actually him, though?"
JJ asked.

"Then I don't know, okay? I don't know"
Pope started to freak out as Kie was typing away on her phone.

Kie:
WTF is this you???

They waited in silence for a few seconds, which for them felt like hours until they got a reply.

"He responded?"
Pope asked, walking around nervously.

"He's typing."
Kiara replied, watching the bubbles on her phone move.
"He's typing."

Unknown
Is JJ there?

As soon as the text came through their phones they all looked at JJ, who replied to the text.

Jay
I'm here Bree

Unknown:
Did you pimp my short board?

The three friends started to laugh in relief, knowing their friend were actually alive.

"It's him."
JJ confirmed, tears of happiness coming from his eyes.

"It's him."
Kiara repeated.

"It's definitely him."
Pope sighed in relief, hugging JJ tight as Isla and Kiara did the same.

Unknown:
Laying super low in Nassau

"How the hell did they get to the Bahamas?"
Kie wondered out loud.

"You can't kill a Pogue dude."
JJ commented proudly.

"Especially John B"
Pope replied.

Unknown:
Can you clear my name? Wanna come home

"Hell yeah we'll clear your name."
Isla replied out loud, her body filled with happiness.

Unknown:
Be in touch P4L

They four friends all cheered in happiness, processing the fact that their friends are alive.
They're alive.
John B and Sarah are alive.