|I Wish| Sasuke Uchiha x Reader

Author's Note:
Y/N- Your Name (First)
L/N- Last Name
Y/H- Your Height
H/L- Hair Length
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
F/C- Favorite Color

~ Y/N's POV ~

As I walked back to the Leaf Village I saw the out line of a figure standing in the rain. I also sensed a familiar chakra.

"Sasuke"

Soon the figure started to leave.

"Please don't leave!!" I yelled.

" I'm sorry" was all he said before he disappeared into the distance.

"I gave up everything for you and all you can say is sorry?!?! I wish I was never put on your team, I wish we never spent time together, I wish I was never your friend, I wish I never cared for you, I wish I never loved you!!! But most of all, I wished you never exsisted, maybe then I wouldn't feel this much pain." I yelled, my voice decreasing at the end. Tears pouring down my face.

I started to remember when I first met you.

- Flash Back -

~ Narrators POV ~

"All settle down" Iruka-Sensei said, slowly the classroom started to get quite, "Ok today we have a new student joining us, please come in and introduce yourself" he said to the person standing on the other side of the door.

The door opened to reveal a Y/H girl with H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes wearing a F/C sweater and Black shorts with Black ninja shoes.

"Hi I'm Y/N L/N!" She said while smiling,

Iruka-Sensei also smiled "Alright you may take a seat next to Sasuke."

A boy with Black hair wearing a Blue shirt raised his hand letting the girl known as Y/N that he was Sasuke.

"Alright, let's begin todays lesson" Iruka-Sensei then began his lesson.

Y/N looked over at Sasuke and smiled "Hi I'm Y/N" she whispered to him.

"Hn" was all he said.

"You don't talk much do you?" She questioned still smiling, again he ignored her.

- Flash Back End -

"So that's where it all started" I thought to myself as I continued to walk back to the village. "Why did things have to turn out this way?"