a week alone in the wild

Comincia dall'inizio

By that point the was really high in the sky, but thankfully the trees covered most of the sun's rays. Luckily he found some berries and such and was able to nibble on something. He didn't want to be walking around on an empty stomach.

Pushing through the trees and bushes he finally made it to the source of the water fall sound. It was a bigger clearing then where he first got dropped off into this game. There was lush grass and a med sized pool and like he had quessed a small water fall at the head of the pool, just on the other side of the bank.

"This looks like a good spot." He told himself not even bothering with the commentators that blasted his screen. He went up to the water and tested it. It was nice and cool.

[Would player like to buy water purification tablets?]

Nore looked at the panels question then scoffed.

"Why would I fucking spend my points on something so fucking needless."

After he said that his commentators popped up.

G2- wat a boss!
G23- he might regret it. You never kno wat is in that waster
G23- *water* sorry
G5-he is a Scientist, he'll be alright
G10- @G23, we all spell wrong, its alright bro
G23- thanks

Nore rolled his eyes at the idle chatter on his panel. He looked around and touched his hand here and there trying to find a good spot to make a shelter.

After deciding on one close to the barrier from the clearing and the forest. He got to work. Using his wind ability he moved all and any debre away from his designated spot. Then he trimmed the grass shorter, to an almost nonexistent length.

His panel exclaimed with messages as he continued on to building a small hut when he switched out his ablities to make metal poles and slowly stick them one after another next to each other. Butting them hard into the ground and side by side.

G23- the the hell! He is only a g2 how does he have powers?
G2- is that an element wind power?
G5- soooo cool
G??- he is really good with his power
G10-it suits him so well!! I wish i had enough points to have a power like that
G3-!!!???
G??-WHAT! he only lvl 2 how does he have that power how many points does he have????
G2-wtf is that a second power!?
G5-whaa! Metal power! SWEET!
G??- ive never seen a player with 2 powers...
G10-he looks good with that power too. He awsome

Nore took a break after one and half of his shelter walls were placed. Wiping off his sweaty brow, he noticed the burst in commentators.

"Pay me in points and I'll tell you." Now that he thought about it he should have told them to pay him for his person introduction earlier. What a fucking waste.

[Player has been paid 12 points]

Nore sighed and walked over to the pools edge and took off his shoes and socks then his lab coat. Rolling up his pants legs and unbuttoning the top three buttons of his shirt. He sat down then scooped up some water.

"My wind ability is something I inherited from my mother. And my metal is from my father's side."

G??-inherited ability? So you didn't get the power from the game spending points?

"Correct. This is something I had before entering this fucking game."

This information seemed to explode the minds of the players watching him. More and more players typed on his panel and asked questions.

G23-where are you from?
G5-do all of them have powers?!
G10-are your parents ok that your gone? I know mine are defently worrried. I was at home when i was
G??- how strong is ur wind ablitiy can u make ur self fly?
G??-can you use them st the same time??

Question after question bombarded him. But Nore was calm as he lifted his hand and made the money jester. Not even seconds later.

[Player has been paid 10 points]
[Player has been paid 5 points]
[Player has been paid 5 points ]
[Player has been paid 30 points]

Looking at all the eager people wanting to know about his life and willing to waste points on him. Nore smiled.

"First question, I live on a planet called Rasselo, in the solar system 77" he got more questions but he ignored them and went on to the next question to answer.

"Most people from my planet have some type of ability. There are many different kinds of people that live there." Nore paused before answering the question after that.

"As for my parents...they dies when I was in my early teens. So no they wouldn't miss me. Though my godmother, son and some of my coworkers might." And once again it exploded.

G5-son?
G19-you're married?
G10-no parents at a young age (sad face)
G23- at least he has some people who care... i dont have anyone

"As I mentioned more points mean more information." Nore nudged his commentary.

[Player has been paid 10 points]
[Player has been paid 5 points]
[Player has been paid 10 points]
[Player has been paid 2 points]

"No, I am not married. My assistant and I created my biological child with technology and science." He informed them matter of factly. Like it wasn't a big deal.

"My wind ability is very strong. I can fly and move objects and people with it. I can also use it as a weapon if I need to. Unfortunately only one of my powers can be used at a time. Their compatability is not close at all."

He spent a bit of time explaining things to them but when he stopped he was cooled down and ready to work once more.

[Day one]
[1/1 shelter completed]
[1/3 food completed]

With his shelter done, Nore explored around to find some more food. He located some fruit in a couple of trees. Using his wind ability to bring them down, then he stored them in his storage space. If he found as much food in this game, he could save on spending his points.

[269 points accumulated]
[731 pointed needed to reach 1000]

He really wondered how many points he needed to to leave this game world. He could make points from games and telling information. What else could he earn more points?

In his regular life, he got paid from his scientist job, but he also dabbled in metal shapping through a code name artisan. Oh, and he did "unorthodox" surgical procedures that were mostly 100 percent expermental.

He didnt really have the tools to do science or surgical things, so the best choice would be him shaping metal and selling it. He didn't like the idea because he didn't have his drugs to help control his metal accumulation. It would be some much better if he...

Nore trailed off in his thoughts then smacked his leg. He got it! A great idea.

"Fuck yeah!" He celebrated at himself. He would just bring his assistant here. He could make things and with both their minds and hands at making points they would clear games way faster.