III

It's been a week and you still had no idea who to pick. You wanted them both and had to come up with a solution soon. Days you've been thinking. You knew that JJ was better for you and you wanted him to be your boyfriend. But then there was Rafe who could be so sweet and protecting and just incredibly hot. So here you were. Lying in your bed, thinking about who to pick. The weather was hot and you felt slightly dizzy. The sun shone in your face and suddenly-there, now there was the start of an idea!

Both boys wanted to have sex with you. If they were okay with it, you could have sex with both. Though, you weren't sure if JJ was okay with that. Also, you couldn't have sex with one without thinking about the other, so there was another problem. You do know that JJ is bisexual, and if they were being honest, Rafe wasn't ugly. You didn't know what Rafe's sexuality was, but you thought he had more of a ' a hole is a hole ' mindset.

You smirked. Now that could work out. Maybe after that you could just be with JJ and Rafe could leave you alone. Mentally and physically. There was only one tinsy winsy problem.

They hated each other.

''There's no way I will sleep with that- that asshole!'' JJ yelled and you pulled him away from Rafe, who stood with his arms crossed, apparently considering your offer of a threesome. ''JJ shush it, do you want the whole neighborhood to know?'' You said in annoyance, following JJ who was walking back and forth on the porch of Ward's house. '"Actually, yes. Cause there's no way, in all eternity, that I will ever-'' You interrupted him, standing in front of him. ''Look JJ, I know that you're upset and I know that you and Rafe...don't exactly see eye to eye. But I really want this. It's the only solution I could come up with.''

JJ glared at Rafe before looking back at you. ''He's crazy, y/n! He's probably already laid out a plan to kill us all.'' JJ hissed, still sending glares towards the older boy. You frowned. ''Oh come on. He doesn't hate you that much. Right Rafe?'' You turned around to look at your step brother who looked up and smiled. ''I would never.'' You turned back to JJ. ''You see?''

JJ scoffed and pointed aggressively at Rafe. ''He's a lying douchebag! Get that grin of your face or I will rip it off myself!'' JJ spat at Rafe. ''Shut it pogue , it's just so funny seeing you get so upset over something so little. Y/n, I think it's better if JJ is not involved.'' JJ pulled you towards him as if protecting you from Rafe. ''It's better if you're not involved. I'm her boyfriend, you're her step brother . You have no business here.'' JJ hissed.

You pushed yourself off him in annoyance. ''I'm not your boyfriend JJ!'' You walked towards one of the seats and sat down, sighing deeply. ''I knew this wasn't going to work. Both of you just have way too much pride! This whole pogue and kook thing needs to stop. JJ, Rafe is not a liar. And Rafe, stop being such a dick, thank you very much.''

Rafe dropped his hands and started walking in slow circles. JJ stood in silence, too shocked to say anything. ''I know that you will never understand each other, but you two are actually more alike than you realize.'' JJ turned his head to you. ''Me? Like him?! Don't make me laugh!'' You rolled your eyes. ''Why do you think I can't choose?'' JJ still looked at you in annoyance and you sighed. ''Rafe, do you think JJ is attractive?'' Rafe stopped walking and rolled his eyes. ''Don't ask me that. I hate his guts.'' You glared at him. ''Forget his whole personality, just look at him and answer me honestly.''

Rafe sighed and sat down in another chair, leaning on his hands. ''He's not bad to look at.'' Rafe smirked when JJ's cheeks darkened. ''Yeah he's pretty, whatever. He's still a bitch.'' JJ snarled at him, but you stopped him, shaking your head. ''Thanks for being honest Rafe, as always.'' You rolled your eyes and turned to JJ. ''JJ, same thing for you. Forget about his personality.'' JJ bit his lip and turned to look at the floor. ''W-well I guess he doesn't look bad either. He's just such a shitbag that I want to beat his...whatever, handsome face to bits.'' You smirked. ''Well, if we find each other attractive then I don't see a problem. If you could both just see through the hate. If you don't agree with this, nothing is going to happen.'' You looked at them both. ''Just think about it.'' You turned to walk away, into your room, feeling your face heat up. This might just work.