A/N: I love both JJ and Rafe and this story was honestly just an excuse to write a shameless smut between those two and yourself cause, we all have fantasies right? I hope you like this as much as I do! Also, I just wanna say that this is extremely unrealistic and stupid, but it's about y/n and she can do anything lmaoo.

You knew it was a stupid idea for your mother to marry Ward Cameron. You knew that Rose left for a reason. Besides, the rumors about Ward and his son and daughter, Rafe and Sarah, weren't that good either. Anyways, turns out you got along with the pogues at least. It was good to have some friends on this island, and especially to have an excuse to get away from Rafe.

Okay so maybe you had a tiny crush on JJ. He was attractive, really friendly and a great friend once you got to know him. Of course he and the other pogues, including your new step sister Sarah, did stupid shit. But you were always in for an adventure. Rafe might have noticed that you were starting to hang out with the group of pogues a lot more, especially JJ. He's asked you about it before and you said it was none of his business. Because, why would it be? You've only known Rafe for a couple of months and he wasn't your actual brother. Besides, the fact that he knew about you and JJ scared you. How did he know? Was he watching you? Was Sarah snitching on you? You know she would never do that. You didn't tell Rafe anything about her and John B either, and besides, you were friends. Rafe had to be watching you.

At first you thought it was just protective behavior. You've had to listen to his continuous rants about how dangerous pogues are, especially John B and his gang, many times before. Which was awful by the way. He had no right to talk about your friends like that. Then he started to mention JJ specifically and that's when you got really mad. You knew Rafe had issues but for him to say that JJ deserved his dad's punches really went way over the line of protective behavior. When you tried to get up he pulled you back, holding you down. You've never seen him look like that and from then on you knew that apart from protective, he was jealous.

That was the same day he sneaked into your bedroom. You thought it was JJ at first, he had a way of causing trouble and you thought he wanted to wake you up for an emergency. But you heard your step brother's voice instead. ''Hey y/n.'' You startled and turned around but he clasped his hand over your mouth, pushing you back against the sheets. He was strong, it wasn't hard for him to hold you down. He had his hand on your shoulder and flipped his leg so he sat on top of you, holding your flinging legs down. His thighs strained and you would never admit to a living soul that he looked good.

You glared at him and he smiled. ''You have some fight in you. I like that.'' You felt heat start to pool in your stomach because, yeah, your step brother was attractive. You hated him and he was crazy, yes. But he was also really fucking attractive.

He placed a finger against his lips and took his hand off your mouth. ''Shut it Rafe. What are you doing here?'' You hissed, feeling annoyed that he disturbed your sleep. You had really hoped that it was JJ. At least he was fun to be around.

Rafe rolled his eyes. ''To check if your pogue boyfriend was coming by. I heard they were having a meetup tonight. Sarah sounded really excited.'' You felt a sting in your stomach. Rafe was lying. There was no way that neither Sarah or JJ didn't invite you. ''You're lying.'' You spat. Feeling angry at both JJ and Rafe. Depending on the truth.

Rafe laughed. ''I'm many things y/n, but not a liar.'' You looked away. ''Yeah, psychopath and gaslighting asshole is a good start.'' Rafe ignored your comment. You didn't want to look this asshole in the eyes. You were sure he felt victorious about the fact that he was right. That whole talk about how the pogues didn't give a shit about kooks. But you were sure there was a reason you weren't involved in the meeting. You weren't going to give Rafe this satisfaction.

''And JJ isn't my boyfriend if that's what you're thinking.'' Rafe laughed again. ''Hohohoo, is this an invitation? That's a dangerous thing to say, knowing how I feel. Look at me when I talk to you.'' Rafe grabbed your jaw and turned your face towards him. You frowned. ''What do you mean? How do you feel? Murderous?'' Rafe grinned, his thumb digging in your cheek and you ignored the fact that the feeling of his cold ring on your skin was turning you on. His gray eyes pierced yours. ''Something like that. But more like this.'' He tilted your head up and leaned down, grabbing your wrist and pushing it against your pillow. You felt his soft lips press against your own. Your eyes widened and you felt your legs tense. More heat pooling to your stomach. Ain't no way that a small kiss from your psycho stepbrother was turning you on. You pushed his chest, getting his mouth off you. ''What the hell Rafe?'' You hissed. It was hard to see his expression in the dark.

He was still straining your middle, his hand grabbed your hair and he tugged on it, exposing your neck. You wanted to let out a noise but you swallowed it down. It kinda hurt, but you tolerated it, hoping he would leave soon before you did anything else stupid.

Rafe leaned closer and you felt his hot breath on your neck. His expensive cologne filled your nose and you hated how much you liked it. The next thing shocked you and you couldn't help but let out a breathy sigh. His tongue licked along your neck, stopping at your earlobe, which he took between his teeth, kissing your jaw afterwards. ''I want to fuck you y/n. Been thinking about it, please.'' His voice was low in your ear and you felt a shiver run down your spine. You've never heard Rafe beg before, only when he was being manipulative. You were so turned on, felt the heat in your stomach turn into wetness between your folds and you were glad that you were wearing shorts.

''You're my step brother Rafe. And you would've done this anyway, whether JJ was my boyfriend or not. That's your problem.'' Rafe chuckled at that. ''That's true.'' His hand went from your hair to your neck, cupping it gently. ''I'm so turned on y/n. You did this to me and you can take care of it too.'' He took your hand in his own, bringing it to his crotch. Your breath hitched when you cupped his erection, which sat heavy in his pants. God how you wanted. You wanted so badly. But you knew it was wrong. You could never look at your step brother the same again. And JJ was still in the back of your mind. You would never have a chance with him again. It would be over.

You pulled your hand free and pushed his chest again. ''No!'' You whisper yelled. ''That's fucked up Rafe, I'm not going to do this. You take care of it yourself.'' Rafe sighed and rubbed his forehead. ''I thought better of you y/n. Is this really how you're going to help your step bro out?'' Back to the gaslighting, you thought with annoyance. At least Rafe got the hint this time. He climbed off your lap and walked towards the door. ''I know you want me too, y/n. Just wait until you crack and lose interest in that pogue. I'll be here.'' You couldn't see his grin in the dark room but you knew it was there.

''Cause family will always be there for eachother.'' He closed your door and you felt sick to the stomach. You couldn't believe what had just happened.

After that night, you and Rafe had never been the same again. He was driving you absolutely insane and made sure you couldn't get that image of you and Rafe fucking out your mind.