1- The Other Side of the Sea

Start from the beginning

"The Armoured titan" Falco says as he looks down at his hands.

"I wonder which one it will be" the brown haired girl says as she glances at Falco.

"Really Gabi? Sounds to me like you're saying none of us come close to you" Falco says as he looks at Gabi.

"Because you don't, right?" Gabi says cockily.

"Well, Gabi does has us beat" Sofia says with a small smile.

"As far as our grades go" Udo says as he fills his bag.

"No. There's more to it than grades, Udo. I keep telling you" Gabi says as she looks at Udo, "the difference between us is that I'm prepared. To shoulder the fate of us Eldians and to slaughter the island of devils who've done nothing but make us suffer! I'm going to win this battle and prove that the Eldians left in this world are good Eldians! I refuse to lose until I free everyone from the internment zone!".

"What exactly are you doing?" Falco asks as he watches Gabi tie a bunch of ammunition together.

"Pretty cool, right?" Gabi says as she shows it off to them.

"It won't work, Commander Magath" Colt says as he follows Commander Magath who approaches the four children, "we can't destroy the railroad without the machine gun slaughtering us first. They've got soldiers along every single inch of the trench. To top it off, the fort can bombard us whenever they want. If we stay here too long, they'll just showed us with shells!".

"Do you have a better idea, Colt?" Commander Magath asks as he turns to look at Colt.

"We should let Jaw and Cart loose" Colt says as he looks at Commander Magath, "Galliard and Pieck will get it done. They wipe the trench and bunker out in a flash".

"No. If we play our cards wrong, we lose" Commander Magath says as he holds onto his gun.

"Commander Magath, 'that' showed up" a soldier says as he looks down at Commander Magath.

"What's 'that'?" Colt asks as Commander Magath stands up and uses the binoculars to peer over the edge of the trench.

"'That'. An armoured train" Commander Magath says as he watches the train move along the tracks, "it's equipped with four massive cannons in total. They're the Allied Forces' new weapon: anti-titan cannons. If one of those 150mm rounds hits a titan, it'll kill it in a single hit. Even one of the nine".

"But both our titans are incredibly fast. The odds of hitting their napes is slim" Colt says as he looks at Commander Magath.

"And if they did?" Commander Magath questions as he looks at Colt.

"We would lose a titan and a warrior with no guarantee that we get their power back" Colt says as he looks down slightly.

"That's right. Just like our plan nine years ago to retake the founding titan resulted in us losing the Colossal and Female titans" Commander Magath says as he ducks down, "the perceived hit to Marley's military might is what sparked this war, putting the Paradis Island Operation on hold. What is it that makes our motherland Marley so great?".

"The power of the titans" Colt says confidently.

"Correct. Our nation won't last if we keep losing them" Commander Magath says with a small nod, "the power of the titans is absolute, and it must always remain that way" he says as he looks back at the soldier behind him, "prepare the Eldian unit for attack!".

"Yes, sir" the soldier says as he salutes to Commander Magath.

"Commander Magath! But that's-" Colt says persistently.