Uma's Grihapravesh.

“ Let's watch another one.. I don't feel like sleeping now... ” Rai whined to Keshav.

“Rai! Can't we watch another movie next weekend?” he yawned.

Rai smacked his shoulder amusing. “Lazy pervert!” “Its 3:00 a.m. Rai... like seriously.. you are acting like a crybaby now. ” Keshav defended himself. “Now go to bed like a good girl..” Keshav rolled his sleep and made her to get up.

“ Now go to bed like a good girl.. I'm not a child though! ” She threw her body in the bed. “ Show some mercy yaar...” She said looking Keshav who already closed his eyes. Rai sighed and  wriggled to adjust comfortably inside the quilt. Keshav cuddled her and kissed her. “ Good Night Mrs Singhania! ” he wished. Rai pressed her lips to hide her giggle. “ Good Night Mr Cheese! ” she closed her eyes and slept in his warmth embrace.

**************************************
The next day Monica was allowed to go to Home with her baby. As Monica was the neice of Vasanti, she was very favourite to her and thus she was sternly restricted to go to their apartment. Vasanti asked the new parents to come at their palace.

At the entrance, Monica and Uma was welcomed like a bride while Basant was adoring the process.

“Waah! This is so right! You people have welcomed the mother and daughter only... Vasanti what about Basant? Huh?” Anju indirectly teased Basant.

“ Nah - Nah It's not needed!” as soon as he completed his sentence he felt a twinge of pain in his right ear.

“Aah! aunty.. please...” he winced in pain when Vasanti held his ears but soon she left him. She took a morsel of kheer and fed him. She also drew a tilak on his forehead and tied him a red thread.

“This red thread will slay all negativity around you... With all our blessings we congratulate you two. ” Vasanti welcomed them inside. Monica went upstairs with Basant.

After a while Anju came there. “Arey Ajji? You should have call us..?” Monica said while folding her clothes. Anju looked at the baby and smiled. “Uma isn't it?” she asked. “Yaa.. She is Uma!”

“ That's good. You know Aakash [Keshav's grandfather] always wanted
to have a girl child. You are lucky.

“You know Ajji, I was afraid of our Relationship. But now, I believe in Basant and me because of Uma. She is the symbol of our love. In this nine months, Basant became more mature. He read parenting books and cheered me up everytime.” she laughed remembering his efforts to make her chill.

“ Hmmm ... And what about Rai and Keshav?” Anju asked.

“ Since Uma came, I had a gut feeling that everything will change. But as for now, I don't know anything. But I heard that Rai is a bit sick. The six months they spent there wasn't easy at all. Vijay also died two days ago.  It became hectic for her. ” Monica said.

“ If you need any help about pampering feel free okay? And don't worry I believe in Radhakrishna. Radhey Radhey!” Anju left the room.

After Anju went Monica stood and closed the door.
***********************************

“ Keshav, have your breakfast I'm gonna having a shower.” She shouted from her room.

Keshav came drying his hairs and looked at the dining table. “ Geez! Not again!” “You have to eat this only!”

Keshav startled seeing her infront him. “T-tum shower?” he sluttered.

“Yeah... m-main shampoo lene aai thi yaha pe...” She showed the shampoo bottle she was clutching.

Keshav hummed in response while Rai threw a pity look at him. He sighed looking at the boring food.

“ From next time I won't give the maids holidays.” he gasped and chewed the bread.

Rai was just combing her hair when she got a call from Vasanti.

“Hello? Aai?”

“Rai, look you both are coming right?” she asked.

“ Haa, we are about to leave within five minutes. ”

“Good. So listen Monica and Basant will be living in your room okay, so you both decide where you will sleep.”

“ What about the guest rooms? We have four guest rooms right?” she asked while putting the vermilion on her hairline.

“ Y--ya.. we have four... But you know We are putting a party for Uma so many guests will come so you know all  rooms had already booked. ”

Rai sighed and chuckled at the sarcastic tone of Vasanti. “Aai, it's fine... we are okay with it. We will manage. I will sleep with Ajji. ”

“ And please, don't fight okay like Tom and Jerry. You both should act like just normal friends. Don't just stick with each other all the time okay. Tell this to Keshav too. Okay beta. ”

“ But let me hear the reason too..”

“ Nothing just prevention is better than cure.” saying this she ended up the call.

Rai smirked, “Ha ha ha... Keshav, Prince Keshav will regret..” she went to his room to make him aware.

“ Hey, Prince... What's up boy?” she surprised him but least she knew that she would be the one who will be surprised.

“Umm- Sorry... I didn't knew you would be like this... ” Rai turned her face from him as Keshav just stepped in the room revealing his wet upper body. Keshav first got shy but soon became mischievous, when he saw her nervousness.

“ Say it Rai, you did it intentionally...”
He tiptoed towards her and pulled her in his bare chest. Rai shivered when her back touched his wet chest.

“ Keshav dry up yourself. You will get cold. ”    “ Okay, but you do this. This body is all yours...” he winked. Rai frowned feeling disbelief.

“But atleast wear your pants. ” She pointed the black pants who were lying in bed.

Keshav pulled his pants and gave the towel to her.

Rai slowly paced towards him. Her little steps made him impatient so he walked fast to her and pulled her on his lap.

Rai pressed her lips as she was really burning in shyness. “Look, if - - - you stare me l- - - like this this won't happen. ” she stammered as she felt his sharp stare on her.

“ You got a good body by the way.. ”  she complimented as after she completed wiping the water from his body.

“Thanks for your complement by the way.” he mimicked the last three words.

“ Aai called me, they are organising a celebration party for Monica di, Dai and Uma. ” She informed him.

“ And one more thing, Aai strictly prohibited us to stick with eachother and I'm staying with Ajji tonight.” she smirked.

Keshav looked at Rai shockingly. “And you didn't fought for us?” “Aww, poor Keshav look, it's called Karma, pulling my legs whole day and night. And how you expect I would leave a chance Mr Singhania? Hahaha... ” She laughed in her  revengeful tone and positioned herself in the from seat of the car.

Keshav sighed in disbelief and followed Rai to downstairs. They then left the mansion heading to their palace. 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for Reading 💞🙂
Do Vote & Comment 🥺