"Ha-ha, I guess it's true, ice guys do finish last, boom!" she joked. I glared and smugly smiled at them. Josee growled a bit at this Marnie then spoke up.

"Macarthur please, let's face it. It's not their fault they suck at racing," Marnie said, before Josee growled and then began to rip apart the airport's equipment.

"We are so sick of those Cadets and Daredevils!" Jacques yelled.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"Well, it's official, we've helped break them even more," Marnie said, as she and I laughed.

End confessional

Soon enough all ten of us had gotten on the plane and were in the air. As I was sitting there I was trying to sleep, but the tension of being in the final five had really gotten to my head. And I was getting really excited. And s soon as we touched down in the Bahamas all of us raced out of the airport to get tips. I smashed down on the button before Marnie and took the tip.

"It's an all-in, arr matey, this way be treasure maps?" I questioned. "We have to head to Nassau's pirate museum to search for a special Ridonculous treasure map. Once we find one we have to travel by jet ski to the coast of Abaco Island where the next tip is," I read.

"Come on! Let's move! Taxi!" Marnie yelled, as she quickly got us a cab. We were in the taxi in front of the Sisters but behind the Ice Dancers.

"You know, just to psyche them out we could ask the taxi driver to pass the Ice Dancers," I suggested.

"I like the way you think," Marnie agreed.

"Could you please take over the cab in front of us?" Marnie asked the driver widening her eyes. He smiled, gave us a thumb's up and drove past the Dancers. Now we'd managed to even catch up with the Surfers. We eventually arrived, paid the driver and left.

3rd Person POV:

"Pirates are real right?" Marnie asked Kristen.

"Yeah, I think so," Kristen said.

"No they aren't!" Macarthur yelled from inside the museum.

"Really?" Marnie asked.

"Yeah, they're about as my pet unicorn and your pet dragon," she yelled.

"I have a pet dragon now?" Marnie questioned, a little confused.

"Just ignore it," Kristen said, pulling her sister inside. Behind them the Surfers suddenly arrived.

"Dude! She's got a pet dragon!" Brody suddenly cheered.

Confessional: The Surfers:

"After being sent home Brody was bummed he ruined his thing with Marnie, but now he's got a second shot at winning her over," Geoff explained.

"And it's no wonder Marnie has a pet dragon, because she's as close to a princess as you could get," Brody smiled."But I wonder if it breathes fire," he suddenly remembered.

End Confessional

Marnie POV:

As we ran inside we expected this task to be easy but once we looked around we spotted that there must've been thousands of maps.

"Oh boy," Kristen said.

"Alright come on! Start helping me search," I said, she nodded and we began to search as fast as we could. Geoff and Brody then arrived

"There's a map!" Brody pointed.

"Wait, no logo," he caught himself.

"There!"