Episode 10: New Beijinging

Kristen POV:

The next day began with me grabbing a tip from the Don box.

"Travel to the world famous birds nest stadium in Beijing China," I read, as we ran off to get a taxi. Thankfully we'd grabbed a fast taxi and were among the first nine teams on plane number one. Once we landed in Beijing, we got on a shuttle bus and Marnie turned on some music for us to listen to. I looked around the bus and I looked back at Geoff and Brody, I could see Brody was totally checking Marnie out.

Confessional: The Surfers:

"I've like-liked Marnie for a while now, but I don't think she's noticed my signs," Brody said a little downtrodden.

"I know," Geoff comforted his buddy. "But dude! I just got a great idea for how you can make her notice you!" Geoff said.

"What is it?"

"Just pretend you like someone else and it'll only be a matter of time, before she comes to you confessing,"

"Really?"

"Totally!"

"Sweet bro! Thanks for the relationship tips!" Brody said, giving Geoff a fist bump.

End Confessional

Marnie POV:

When the shuttle bus arrived it had crashed into the Don box it looked totally destroyed spitting up tips all over the place. Kristen then picked one off the ground and started to read it.

"It's an all-in, fly over the bird's nest stadium and tandem jump through the donut hole to receive your next tip,"

"Woo-hoo! Tandem jumping! And donuts this day is off to a great start!" I cheered as we got on a small plane which would take us into the air so we could go tandem jumping. Kristen quickly strapped us in a little too tight for my liking. I knew my sister was a daredevil but she is quite a scaredy cat about literally any dare she has to do. Suddenly the red light above the door came on and it slid open. The first teams to jump were the Sisters and the Reality TV Pros. And we heard them scream before the loud sound of a gong. Once they'd jumped some other teams also jumped out of the door.

"Ready to go?" Kristen asked me.

"Yup, let's move!" I said as we leapt out of the plane and pulled out the parachute. On our way down Kristen and I saw and proceeded to laugh when the Ice Dancers swerved out of the bird's nest and into a sign as soon as Kristen finished steering we'd landed right next to the Don box. Kristen smashed down the button and grabbed the tip.

"It's an all-in, one of us has to assemble a skewer of Beijing street food which then has to be deep fried and the other person has to eat it," she read.

"Ooh fun! You skewer, I eat, understood?" I asked, excited about eating street food.

"Sure Marns," Kristen smiled as we ran out of the stadium.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"You're crazy about authentic food that's why you're gonna do all the eating challenges," Kristen said. 

"Yeah and besides you have a very weak stomach," I reminded her.

"I know it's why I could only eat a small fraction of the Icelandic feast after so much difficulty. So whenever there's an eating challenge I'm gonna let you do it," Kristen said as she and I smiled at the camera.

End confessional

Kristen POV:

Once we got to the vendor Marnie and I ran past her but Geoff and Brody stayed back to ask questions. I ran up to a small cylinder with skewers and grabbed one of them. Then I walked over to Marnie.