19: Dude Buggies

Kristen POV:
The next day we were the second to last team to take off from the starting line, and I was the one to grab the tip.

"Oh, cool, Marns, we're going to Las Vegas," I said.

"WOO-HOO! I love poker!" she cheered, jumping in the air.

"Not the city, and I am not letting you go gambling!" I clarified and then yelled. We stormed the airport alongside all of the other teams, but we knocked over a flight attendant in the process. Then after an eighteen hour flight we touched down in Las Vegas. Then we raced out of the airport and rushed to grab a taxi. After that we raced away in the direction of the desert Don box. A little behind Brody and Geoff's taxi. Us and several other teams began to arrive at the Don box.

3rd Person POV:
"Over there!" Geoff yelled, running up to it. He pressed down on the button and out came a tip. "Uh, it's an either-or, Dune Buggy Bonanza, or Magic Show?" he read

Don POV:
"Dudes in this either-or, teams can either race dune buggies around this course and collect three flags in under a minute, or perform a classic trick from a Vegas magic show. And make a lion disappear for this judge. Complete either task and it's a foot race all the way to-EEEH!" I screeched as a lion interrupted my explanation by roaring.

"The chill zone," I continued. "As always the last team to arrive could be headed home. Empty handed and ashamed," I said.

3rd Person POV:

"What do you think dude?" Geoff asked Brody.

"Dude,"

"Dude,"

"Dude,"

"Dune buggies!" They both cheered. "Boom," they said, fist bumping each other. After they left the Police Cadets arrived.

"Punch buggies!" Macarthur said, lightly punching Sanders' arm, when they left the don box the Goths arrived, pressing down the button.

"Magic," Crimson mumbled. Then the Ice Dancers arrived, Josee pressed down on the button but no tip came out. So she reached behind Jacques' ear and took the tip from there instead.

"Magic," she said, as her partner, impressed, looked into the camera. The Dater/Haters showed up grabbing a tip.

"Magic," Stephanie said as the Daredevils showed up. Kristen took the tip as Marnie took a look over her shoulder.

"Buggies!" the younger sister yelled as she dragged her older sister away. The Sisters then showed up as Kitty grabbed the tip.

"Noah would've loved doing the magic show he-" Emma tried before she was snapped out of her daze as Kitty slapped her in the face. "Buggies," the older sister reconciled.

Marnie POV:
As we were running to the dune buggy area. I realised I had a question.

"Kristen, what are the instructions for the challenge?" I asked, while running.

"Let me read them," she said, taking out the tip. "Okay, so the main objective is to collect three flags in one minute or less. One person is in the car collecting the flags while the other team member controls the buggy from the watchtower. If we crash the buggy," she looked at me, and I avoided her glare. "Or lose the passenger we've got to start all over again," she read. I made my mind up immediately.

"You're going in the car! No questions asked!" I said running before she could object. And soon enough we'd reached the dune buggy area. I grabbed a remote and headset while Kristen got in the buggy and put helmet-headset on. I then climbed up the watchtower joining: Macarthur, Kitty, and Brody. As I started to drive close behind Geoff. We went off a hill and Kristen grabbed the first flag.