Chapter 17(🍋)

"Oh! I just remembered, I got you something! I'll be back!" You smiled, walking to your room. You searched through your closet and pulled out a black box with a red ribbon. You removed the item from the box and got changed.

(It can be whatever color you want, personally I like the blue)

You bit your lower lip as you stood in front of Noya. "You can look now" You smirked. Noya opened his eyes and looked you p and down, admiring you. "What do you think?" You asked. Noya walked up to you. "I think you look gorgeous." He smirked. Noya pulled you closer to him, your faces centimeters away. He lifted up your chin, and acted like he was gong in for a kiss, stopping centimeters away, teasing you. Your breathing was a bit heavy as adrenaline rushed through you. Noya grabbed your phone and put it on silent.

 "How about we remove the distractions." He said seductively, a sly smirk on his face. "Now princess, how about I treat you like a queen." He said, his voice low, as you bit your lip. God damn this man is hot you thought. You kissed him deeply in temptation. His hands rested on your lower hips as your arms were around his neck. Your tongues danced together as the heat from your bodies increased. As you walked to the room, Noya stopped. "Are you sure you're ready? You completely consent to this?" He asked.

You kissed him gently. "Noya, I trust you. There is no one else I'd want to do this with" You reassured. He smiled as he pulled you by the waist and put you on the bed, crawling on top of you. You looked at his hair fall in his face as he towered over you, removing his shirt. You scanned his toned body, suppressing a smirk by biting your lip. "You look so pretty in this, it's to bad I wont get to see you in it for much longer." He said, placing kisses from your lips to your neck. You let out a soft moan when he found your sweet spot. You felt him smile against your skin.

He left purple marks on you, as if he was marking his territory. He slid off your silky outfit. He admired your body for a moment. "Damn princess, you're so beautiful" He leaned closer to your ear. "Let's see how pretty you look when you're a mess, just for me." He continued. His words turned you on more, if possible. "Hmm, so quiet. I can change that." He said, putting on a condom. (We ain't tryna have babies atm🤨) You stared at his size, eyes wide, heart pumping from excitment. "Don't worry princess I'll go easy" He winked. He kissed you passionately before flipping you on all fours, caressing your body. "You ready?" He asked, you nodded as he slowly entered you, causing you to let out a light moan.

After a minute you gave him the signal to move.  He started off slow, increasing his pace with every thrust. Muffled moan escaped your mouth. "Oh c'mon princess, let me hear you." Noya said in a seductive tone. He increased his pace to a godly speed. The room was filled with sounds of grunts and moans. This also happened to be your first time. You had never experienced such pleasure before. Suddenly your vision fogged up, and your body grew weak when Noya's first same slipped out of your mouth. "Yu~"

"Yu, I, I can't, I'm gonna-" Just then at that moment, you came. Noya pulled out, not wanting to do too much since it was your first time. He threw the condom away and got a rag damp with warm water. He cleaned you up and helped you reposition to a more comfortable position. He then picked out out an outfit. After changing you texted Kiyoko.

Noya threw on sweats that he had in his bag and cuddled you

Noya threw on sweats that he had in his bag and cuddled you. Placing innocent kissed all over your neck and face. "I love you so much" Noya said holding you close to him. You kissed him. "I love you too" you said.