Chapter 5

After eating, you checked the time. "Oh, I gotta get Yua from school!" I said, grabbing my stuff. "Can we come?" Tanaka asked. "Pleaseee, I've never seen your house before!" He begged. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Sure" I replied. "Bet!" Noya said. We all got up. "Shimizu, you comin? Yua does miss you" I told her. "Why not" She shrugged. We all walked toward the pre-school. Yua was waiting on the bench outside.

"Hi oneechan!" She said, giving me a hug. "Noya!!" She said, they did a hand shake that they made up. "I think she's more excited to see him opposed to you." Kiyoko teased. I rolled my eyes. I held Yua's hand and we walked to my house. When we got there Yua sat at the table. "Neechan?" She said. I walked to her. "Yes?" I asked.

"Can you make me food?" She asked holing her hands together. "Yea, what do you want?" I asked, smiling at her. "Hmmm" She tapped her chin. "Can you make me your homemade yaki-gyoza?" She pleaded. I clicked my tongue. "That's not a simple dish..." I sighed. "Please!? It's my favorite!" She grabbed my hands.

"What if Noya helped you?" Yua smirked (like the little baddie she is❤️‍🔥) said. "I'm down!" He said. "Perfect! Let's make some Yaki-gyoza!" I said, clapping my hands together. "Kiyoko and Tanaka can hang out while we cook~" Noya said in a sing-song voice. We both giggled and did a hidden fist bump. We got in the kitchen and washed our hands and started to cook.

He chopped up the veggies and I started to prepare the dumpling dough. "Hey Noya, could you help me kneed the dough? It's a bit tough." I asked. "Yeah!" He walked over after rinsing his hands. We were standing next to each other cooking when Kiyoko, Tanaka, (and even Yua) went 'Ouuouhh' Noya and I laughed it off.

AWHILE TIME SKIP TO WHEN THE FOOD IS DONE

Noya and I plated the food. We made a sesame seed soy sauce with chopped green onions. "Guys! Food's ready!" I called out. "About time!" Yua let out a relieved sigh. "I'm starving! I had a long day today! Sakura's Sato's sister, took my crAyon. And I was like girl gimmie my crAyon! And she was like 'uh uh, nnO. And I was like bite me! And she was arguing with me! And I was like pulling her thin ass pony tail" She replied, rolling her eyes and grabbing the food. "Is it weird that I'm intimidated by someone like 1/4 my age?" Tanaka said.

Kiyoko chuckled. "So you are good at math." She playfully teased, lightly hitting his shoulder. Noya and I dabbed each other up. (Edit~ this is so fucking cringe😬) "Are we gonna eat! The foods getting cold!" Yua complained. I choked a bit, trying to breath while drinking (am I the only person that happens to😭😭) Everyone ate while I couldn't breath for a sec.

 I choked a bit, trying to breath while drinking (am I the only person that happens to😭😭) Everyone ate while I couldn't breath for a sec

We were all eating and laughing, it's cliché but definitely a moment to remember. (I wanna live a cliché teen move live😩😭) Suddenly we get into a debate on who would win a fight, Yua or Noya. "I think Yua." Kiyoko said with a serious face. "Shimizu! But yeah, she's right." I said. "Wow, no belief in me!" He said. "I have a belief, I believe that she would kick your ass." I said, smiling sweetly.

"Dude, I love you, but she could take you." Tanaka said. Kiyoko giggled. "I don't know I think I could beat her!" Noya defended himself. She held up a chopstick "Wanna bet" She looked at him. Noya gulped. "I'm sleepy, night neechan!" She said sweetly, faking a yawn. "Good night Yua!" I said, blowing her a kiss. She pretended to catch it on her cheek. "That woman terrifies me." Tanaka said. "Y/n?" Kiyoko asked. "No. Yua." He replied shuttering.

I don't know wut to do 😭 I haven't been feeling well so I've been watching cheesy highschool films. I don't have a lot of I so again but I'll try my best for you guys!