Chapter 10

TW IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS ABUSE AND KIDNAPPING PLS DONT READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE! ALSO I'M SORRY ABT THE YUA THING YOU'LL READ

It's been a week since the night of you and Noya's kiss. Though, it wasn't awkward like people make it up to be. At first it started out sweet, small kisses, hand holding, etc. but then after about a month it started to get more steamy. You guys would make out in private. 

After your whole thing has been going on for like 2 months, you guys decided to make it official and tell your friends. You were sitting at lunch with Tanaka. "Tanaka, I wanna tell you something!" Noya said excitedly. "What? Are you two together!?" He asked. "How'd you know?" You asked. 

"Eh, I figured it would happen" He shrugged. (Tanaka knows what goin down😭) "Plus I saw you guys." He said nonchalantly. You were too happy so you didn't care that he practically spied on you guys. "So how are things with Kuroo?" Tanaka asked. Noya shrugged. "He's still with the bucket of dandruff shampoo." He replied. Suddenly, because life like to shit on Y/n, Sakura walked up. 

"Hey shrimpy!" She said with an attitude. "What?" You said. "Because of you, Kuroo broke up with me!" She said. "Well maybe don't be a lying toxic bitch and he would've stayed with you." You mumbled. "What was that!?" She said, angrily. (Idk y but when I write Sakura's dialog, I type/read it in Pacifica Northwest's voice from gravity falls💀) 

She yanked you out of the chair and dragged you. Noya went to go after you but her friends were blocking him. He tried to get through but then the dumb jocks that were the bitch squads boyfriends were there.

Y/N POV

I looked back, only to see Noya was being blocked from me, and so was Tanaka. When she let go I tried to leave when she said "Ah ah ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Or else something might happen to your boyfriend" She smirked. "Stay away from him!" I yelled. "I'm tired of you ruining my life! So it's time for me to ruin yours." She said. "Yua is such a sweet girl, is she not?" She said. "What did you do with her?" I asked, my voice cracking. 

"Oh nothing, yet." She replied. "You know, she goes to a very nice school." She continued. "How did you get her?" I asked, tears leaving burning trails down my face. "Oh, I didn't do anything. In fact, the person who did get her, knows you very well." She said. Suddenly it clicked. "H-How?" I asked. "It's simple. Your mother works for my father. "In many different ways." She continued. I made a grossed out face.

She socked me in the stomach, causing me to fall. She walked away. After a minute or two, Noya ran up to me. "Are you okay?"  He asked, worried. "She took Yua." I replied, quietly. "How did Sakura even get her?" He asked. "My mother." I replied.

Sorry for the short chapter, but it's hard to write when your cat is in your face for attention 😭😭 more in the next chapter I hope you enjoyed, and I'm sorry abt Yua 😭