76. Finally (Alec)

Start from the beginning

   The cold liquid on my burning skin only adds to the amazing experience. Literally everything turns me on in this fevered state, especially Sam's expression. My man is insanely hot and quite intimidating, with his big muscles and all the tattoos, while towering over me. But he is also kind of cute and very attentive, so focused on doing everything right for me that the tip of his tongue is sticking out between his teeth. I giggle. 

   Sam peeks at my face and smirks. "Enjoying yourself? Glad to see you're not worried about your gorgeous ass anymore. All is nice and slippery. Time to move. Exhaaale... Slooowly...Good! Now, inhaaaale... and I'm pushing back in."

   "I'm going to die," I mewl. 

   "No, you're not." He slides almost all the way in, watching closely my reactions. The pressure on my inner walls is crazy. His glans hits directly on my sweet spot. I yelp in surprise. The jolt of pleasure is like a lightning bolt, instantly electrifying every nerve ending along my spine. It is so devastating that I fear I won't be able to bear it, so I try to press my legs back together and turn to the side. Sam instantly pins my wrists above my head. "You can take me, babe. This is me. Keep breathing as deeply as you can and don't tense up. Look into my eyes."

   "Fuuuck!" I scream when he starts thrusting, gradually increasing the pace. I clutch the sheets in my fists. My eyes roll back.

   "No, no, no!" He grips my chin and slows down. "Eyes on me, Peppercorn. Right here. That's it. I need you to tell me if it is too much and how you like it."

   "Harder," I moan.

   "Brave," he says huskily. "Are you sure?"

   Sam's hair is wet. Beads of sweat are dripping from his tousled fringe down my collarbones and slide into the pit between them. His face is flushed. His emerald eyes are dark with desire. I realize how much effort he must be putting into holding back. I do not want him to. I need his unbridled passion as I myself am on the verge of losing control.

   "I am sure." I wrap my legs around his waist and dig my heels in the small of his back, pulling him closer. "Sam, please! Harder!"

    "Sweet Lord!" he growls, gripping my thighs. "If this doesn't kill me, I'll be invincible. Enough foreplay, lover boy. You better hold on tight."

   The powerful thrusts that follow almost knock me unconscious. My legs start shaking. I grab his shoulders and arch my back to take him even deeper. My whimpers are desperate. I want to scream, but I can't get enough air. He is tireless. The man knows how to sway his hips. Our bodies are so entwined that I can't tell where mine ends and his begins. The slapping of wet skin, Sam's groans and his restless lips, devouring mine make my head spin. I am burning from inside out. The pleasure comes in never ending, hot waves, flooding my body, flowing like thick honey through my veins and making my blood boil. 

   "Fuck! I won't last long," Sam moans in my ear. He shoves his arm under my back. "Come here, babe. I want to see you."

   Before I can comprehend what he means, he rolls us over and lies on his back with me on top of him. His cock goes deeper, even though I didn't think it was possible. The unimaginable explosion of sensations makes me scream and mercilessly scratch his chest. The red marks merge with his tattoos. It is so hot that I do not even feel guilty. My hips rock back and forth and every movement brings me closer to the edge.

   "Aaah! You, little savage!" Sam yelps and slaps my butt. 

   "Again!" I whine, shoving two fingers in his mouth. He sucks them eagerly and smacks me harder. I am almost there. His big palm on my ass is the most erotic thing ever. I urge him, "One more time!"

   My boyfriend obliges and the next second I am shooting off all over his abs. The climax is powerful and leaves me shaking and breathless. It gets even stronger when Sam elicits a throaty, deep moan as his hot cum fills me up to the brim. I slam on his heaving chest barely alive. His heart is racing and so is mine. We press into each other, unable to utter a word.

   "How do you feel?" he finally whispers, burying his fingers in my hair. "On a scale of one to ten."

   "One thousand," I answer confidently. "But I have a question. I read about something and was just wondering..."

   "Really?" Sam curiously raises his head to look at me. "What question can be so important at this precise moment?"

   "Umm..." I hesitate. He kisses my forehead to encourage me, so I go on. "Is this... I mean, what we did... Is it what they call a 'cream pie'?"

   "Oh, Alec!" Sam bursts into boisterous laughter. "You can bet on that."

______________________________

Photo by fineshine from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 76!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

What do you think comes next for Alec and Sam?

Are we going to meet Victor again?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny