#4 "Sinister..."

A/N~ "Author-San is back at it again~ I am also working on a Sanzu x reader so stay tuned for that when it's first chapter comes out! Make sure you all eat and drink and get plenty of rest! Now on with this chapter!" Sincerly, Author-San<3

'Why are her eyes glowing?!' Kisaki thought fearfully.

Y/n stared at him with fear filled eyes, but her e/c eyes glew.

Kisaki took a deep breath and held his hand out to her.

The look he shot to her made her flinch and sick to her stomach.

She took his hand and stood up, taking a deep breath and relaxing herself.

She looked at Kisaki, hands still intertwined with his.

"Are you okay?!" Her mother asked worriedly.

"Y-Yes mum. I'm okay. I just uh, nearly choked on my food." She lied.

Her mother didn't pick up on the hint of hesitation in her daughter's voice, and sighed. 

"Y/n honey... I thought I taught you how not to inhale when you ate." Her mother said with a giggle and her father chuckled.

"Sorry mum! I was just really... excited to go with Kisa-Kun tomorrow!" She lied yet again.

Kisaki was picking up on her lies, but her parents seemed to be very oblivious to this fact.

...

....

......

After dinner, Y/n stood in the kitchen with Kisaki, doing the dishes.

"Why did your eyes glow Y/n. What did you see when they did?" He asked bluntly, figuring she was too gullible to tell someone about what they were discussing.

"My eyes glew?.." She asked, tilting her head as she washed a dish. She had been completely oblivious to the fact that her eyes had glown.

"Yes, they did. When you fell out of your chair and stared at me like you were scared outta your mind." He said as he dried her dish, sighing.

"I... I know you're not a good person, Kisa-Kun." She said bluntly as she stared at the floor, tears in her eyes.

He bit his lip. "What did you see?" He asked again, gently grabbing her by her shoulders.

"I saw..."

"Y/n! Say good bye for Kisaki for the night dear! You have to be in bed soon." Her mother called from the living room.

"Yes mum!" She hollered from the kitchen.

She turned to Kisaki. "We can discuss this tomorrow." She said as she hugged him.

His stomach dropped at that, at how she continued to act as if she was fine when obviously she'd seen something.

He hugged her back and nodded. "Sure. Let's discuss it tomorrow." He said as he turned to leave.

...

....

......

........ Next day~

...

....

..

Y/n smiled and waved bye to her parents. "See yah at 8!" She called as she walked towards Kisaki.

He grabbed her hand gently, leading her away to a more secluded area.