𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐢

Start from the beginning

"Bye!" She waved as he walked away, making sure he closed the gate before stepping back into the house and closing the door.

With a sigh, Nadia went back to her room and sat at her desk. Symph flew over to her as Nadia took her homework out of her bag and read through the questions.

"What's that?" Symph asked, landing on Nadia's shoulder.

"It's just some homework," Nadia replied, picking up a pen and filling out the questionnaire.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Nadia was back at school, however, Nadia was currently stressing about the information her mother had given her an hour earlier.

"Nadia. I need to speak with you." Her mother announced from her office. The girl sighed before entering the office.

"Yes, mother?" She asked, pulling her tote bag up her shoulder.

"You need a new album. Your newest one has been declining in sold copies for about a week now." Her mother told her, sliding a document across her desk.

Nadia walked forward and examined the data before turning to her mother. "But it only came out a month ago? Plus I haven't found the time since we've been so busy trying to settle in!"

"I will not hear your excuses! I want to hear a song demo by tonight or else you'll be out of that god-forsaken school!" Her mother threatened, slamming her hand down on the desk.

Nadia flinched slightly before nodding slowly and exiting the office. Glumly, she exited the mansion and walked towards the car.

So that was why Nadia currently couldn't focus on her schoolwork. She was trying to come up with something resembling a song however she was having writer's block and her inspiration was nowhere to be seen.

In frustration, she slammed her head on the desk, causing the class to look back at her.

"Nadia. If you could not interrupt my class, that would be lovely." Ms Bustier scolded the girl, muttering an apology Nadia lifted her head slightly to look at the empty notebook in front of her.

"Pst. Hey, Nadia."

Nadia turned her head to look at the redhead beside her, who looked at her in concern. "What's up?"

"My mother wants me to write a song demo by tonight for a new album she wants me to make," Nadia whispered back with a groan.

"Damn, that's rough... Is there anything you can't right about?" He asked.

"Can't write about sad stuff and I can't write about
lovey-dovey stuff either," Nadia told him as she looked up to see Marinette sneaking into the class.

"Huh... So is there anything you could sing about?"

"Probably. I just can't think about it." Nadia shrugged.

"What?" Marinette yelled in shock,

"Marinette, if you're going to come late, would you please do it discreetly." Ms Bustier scolded the girl.