-°~Chapter 36~°-

Start from the beginning

"Are you having second thoughts?" Katsuki questioned, he wasn't going to beat around the bush, if Izuku was having second thoughts about this he wanted to know.

"No! Well.. Technically but-" Izuku was cut off by Katsuki.

"If your having second thoughts just say it Izuku, I'm not.. Gonna be to upset about it" Katsuki stated with a sigh as he looked to the side.

"No! No no I'm not- I just.. I don't.." Izuku hesitated on what to say, what do you even say in this situation?

Katsuki waited patiently for Izuku to get his words out, at least he tried to be as patient as possible, he knew not to rush Izuku but he also wasn't the most patient person..

"I'm.. I am having second thoughts, but it's not because of you or Denki, I mean you guys have been so patient with me and I just.. I don't think I'm ready for anything official but i don't want to make you guys wait either! I mean you'll probably get tired of me-" Izuku was quickly cut off.

"I'm going to stop you right there Izuku. I don't fucking care how long I have to wait to gain your trust, I do not give a flying fuck how long it takes for you to be ready for something serious, because your my soulmate, your mine, and I'm willing to wait until I'm old and dying in a wheelchair, so tough luck your not getting rid of me or Denki" Katsuki stated as he rolled his eyes, though the blush on his cheeks showed how embarrassed he was to say that.

Before Katsuki could dwell in his embarrassment (or his emotions) he felt arms carefully wrap around him, giving him plenty of time to refuse if he really didn't want it, of course he did want it so he didn't pull away, after a few minutes he also put his arms around Izuku, his blush was very prominent now.

"Thanks.. I uh, I needed to hear that" Izuku slightly stuttered as his own blush spread across his face.

Katsuki only grumbled as he pat Izuku on the back awkwardly, he was so glad everyone else was inside the dorms and not here seeing him have human emotions, that would've been bad for his reputation..

Soon enough they separated with awkward coughs and bright blushes, they were both a mess of fucking virgins.

"Do you think.. Denki will understand?" Izuku questioned as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"He's a fucking simp, do you see the way he looks at you when you simply acknowledge his existence? He's a goner" Katsuki stated with an eye roll, which made Izuku blush even more.

"He is not.." Izuku grumbled as he crossed his arms in embarrassment, first stage: Denial.

"Are you a river in Egypt? Because you sure as hell are in Denial"

".....Did you just-"

"Can neither confirm nor deny"

Izuku sighed out a chuckle as Katsuki's sudden playfulness, he didn't mind it of course, it's just that Katsuki's not usually playful like this, not even when they were kids, he really has come along way huh?

"Well come on, we shouldn't keep them waiting" Katsuki stated as he turned around to start walking.

"Them? Do you mean Denki?" Izuku questioned as he quickly started following Katsuki.

He didn't give an answer as he pointed to the 2-A dorms, it was oddly quiet and Denki wasn't in front of the building like he assumed, maybe he got distracted by one of his friends? He decided not to questione it as they arrived at the dorm doors.

Katsuki paused for a moment as he grabbed the handle, he wouldn't lie to himself, he was particularly nervous about this little plan of his, he didn't even know if it was the right move, would it even be okay to spring this on him? What if he freaked out and had a heart attack? With he's anxiety levels he wouldn't be surprised.

Finally with a sigh he slammed open the dorm doors, he quickly hurried Izuku in before him.

"Jeez careful! I'm a frail cu...nt" Izuku trailed off as he looked around.

Everyone from the 2-A class was here, Shinso was here, even a few hero's were here, like Mic and Midnight, though the most inprortant hero was probably Aizawa who was most definitely the scariest bastard here.

"You should watch your language kid!" Mic stated happily as he hopped over to stand by Aizawa.

"Uhm.. Katsuki what is happening?" Izuku whispered to him as he felt him stand beside him.

"Midoriya." Aizawa called for his attention.

Katsuki could feel Izuku tense up beside him, he gently patted his back to let him know it was okay without saying anything, Izuku did untense a bit but he was still very nervous.

"Uh.." Izuku fiddled with his fingers as he waited for Aizawa to talk, Aizawa gave a long sigh before he began speaking.

"Look kid, I don't know much about you, but from what I hear from your boyfriends your a good kid" every single one of those virgins blushed at Aizawa's words "But from what i can see your about as anxious as a fucking baby rabbit" Aizawa stated with a disappointed sigh.

Katsuki slapped a hand over his forehead, Aizawa was a pain in his ass.

"Get to it you old battery" Katsuki grumbled as he shook his head, Mic and Midnight could be heard snickering in the background.

"I'm not old.." Aizawa grumbled as he hid himself in his scarf before he sighed.

"Well.." Midnight trailed off as she looked at Aizawa teasingly, Aizawa pointedly decided to ignore her.

"But it's obvious that you have potential.. Even with your circumstances I have no doubt that with the right help you'll do a lot of good"

"Wait.. Hol up Mr man, hollllldddddddd uppppppppp"

"Of course I know your at least some what physically kept but I only have 1 year and a half to get you to the same level as everyone else, you of course also wouldn't be a lime light hero for safety reasons-" Mic groaned very loudly from beside Aizawa, obviously unhappy.

"Jesus christ you take forever! Your in the hero program Midoriya, your gonna become a hero" Mic rushed to say with finger guns.

"YAMADA!"

"LOUD MOUTHHH!!!"

Both Aizawa and Bakugou raged at the loud hero for rushing it, all while Izuku spiraled into a bottomless pit of thoughts.

Him? A hero? He of all people has a chance to do what very few can only dream of? Are they serious? This is insane! This has to be some cruel joke that Katsuki is-

No.

Katsuki wouldn't do that, he may be mean at times but he isn't fucking cruel, he knows better by now, him and Denki have done their very best to do everything they could to make it up to him, they've bent over for him on multiple occasions to make sure he was as comfortable as could be, he didn't quiet know if he deserved it..

Aizawa sighed as he brought his attention back to the matter at hand, even though his dramatic speech was fucked he need to continue on with Izuku.

"So what do you say kid?"

Though even if he knew he shouldn't, he wanted to be selfish for once.

"Do you wanna be a pro?"

And he'd do it..

"Yes."

..With His Blond Soulmates.

-°~The End~°-

-°~But also the last chapter!~°-
-°~I hope this chapter wasn't to bad..~°-
-°~Anywhos- Bye for now!<3~°-