"No Sir," she answered.

The Principal sighed, "I'm afraid I cannot take a strict action against this then. Aanya you are one of my brightest student and so I believe you but.."

"I know Sir. But there is something more. If you don't mind, can you call for the footage of the camera near the lobby stairs, from about an hour ago?," she asked.

Ritika and Varun looked at Aanya. Now they knew what she was upto. She had framed him.

The Principal dialed a number and did the needful.

"Who is this young lad?," he asked.

"I'm Varun Rathod," Varun spoke, "I've joined a certificate course with these girls."

"He's Vijay Rathod's son," said Aanya.

"Your father is a great man. It's our privilege to have you," he said.

"The pleasure is mine Sir. I would like to say that I myself have witnessed the boy being rude to Ritika in the campus," Varun testified.

The secretary walked in with a pendrive and connected it to the laptop.

"Send for Vicky Bisht," he told her, "I want him in my cabin now."

"I had gone to confront him about his behaviour towards Ritika," Aanya said as they watched the CCTV footage which covered only the video and not audio.

Sir grew furious over what had happened.

"You guys wait out till I talk to Mr. Bisht," he told everyone.

Vicky was walking inside when they were walking out. They waited to face each other and Aanya said, "I told you I'll do it and show you. Your doomsday is here."

He didn't reply and walked inside.

When he came out his face was red with anger.

He stopped to face Ritika and hissed, "I loved you!"

Aanya stepped in front of her and spoke, "We all saw how much! Get out now."

"What do you know about love huh?," he said to Aanya, "You need a heart to love. And you sure don't have one. A girl like you can't be loved by anyone. For you are heartless."

"One more word and your life would be a living hell even outside this college!," Varun warned him and he left.

...

"Who would have thought that you'd go old school!," Varun said as they sat under a tree.

"Seriously! I thought Aanya would hire some goons and beat him up," said Ritika.

"Good job Aanya," a random boy passing by called out and Aanya waved to him.

The news of Vicky's suspension had spread like fire. He had crossed all limits with what he did and he got what he deserved.

"Let's go to the beach," said Varun, "Aarav messaged that everyone is coming. It's to discuss the welcome party for Simmy."

"Simmy Bhabhi, not just Simmy Varun," Aanya teased him.

"Am I missing something here?," Ritika asked.

"No!," Varun exclaimed.

"He had a crush on his pregnant to be sister in law," Aanya said and Ritika laughed.

"I didn't know she was my brothers girlfriend then!," he said.

"Awww," Ritika pulled his cheek and laughed.