Chapter 83: Family Matters

Mulai dari awal

Me: Its cool and no we aint his boyfriend we just close friends (we was outside the room for about fifteen minutes then Dion came to the door)

Dion: Bey Mjay come in here, you and Shawn

Me: Why bey?

Dion: Just come

We went in the room and as we walked in his mom hail us then she walked out to let us be alone with don in the hospital room. She closed the door behind her then we went bed side with him. He was wake but he looked scared to even face us knowing that we know he was fucking a drag in his room today.

Dion: Now tell them what you were trying to tell me because they deserve here it to.

Don: I just want say I'm sorry alright, I know I been making his life a living hell because I was fighting hell with my own. I just was scared and didn't know how to deal with it but I know that still don't give me the excuse to try out him or fight yawl.

Me: I mean everything cool you know and we were never trying to out you we just wanted you to wake up so you would see that Dion is brother and how you tried to hurt him was wrong because you know you guilty of it yourself. I aint trying to lecture you because yawl niggas do what makes yawl happy but trying to hurt someone you love because you fucked is fucked up bey.

Don: I get you bey that's why I asking for a chance to start over for me to make things right.

Dion: Yea bro for sure

Don: One more thing bey

Dion: what?

Don: I fucked KC brother, he your dude right

Dion: its cool bey then he laughed then Dion said naw we broke up

Me: Well at least yawl got something in common (then I went in my phone and told him I deleted the video out my phone)

Don: Thanks bey

Me: Bey Dion it kind of late seen is how he good you want bounce or you staying with you parents

Dion: I going to bounce with yawl, bey Don take it easy bey I will come over before I leave for school or something this week to see how you doing bey.

Don: Yea bey Dion (We left the room and were walking in the hall way then into the waiting room where we found Chris & Terry waiting)

Chris: So how old boy doing though and why he trying to kill himself, what yawl nigga do though

Dion: Bey it's a long story but we glad he going to be alright

Terry: Oh yawl found out a then try blackmail him a? (When Terry said that he burst out laughing and so did Chris)

Dion: How yawl niggas knew that jed?

Chris: Well from that big fight yawl had then we got locked up for that dude so Terry and I paid him a little visit. We got nigga so scared he started blurting out all of his shit, we been asking him why you keep fooling with Dion nigga, He was like I don't know I hate him. Terry asking stop talking shit you like the same thing to don't you then he didn't answer. We pulled out a pistol then he started to spill all his shit that how we found out but we aint say nothing about it though. Yawl see he aint bother yawl in a long time right, that's why because we scared him.

Dion: Dion started to laughed then he looked at Chris then dapped him and said thanks I guess

Chris: Bey don't sweat nothing man even though you want my things you cool man, we got a little family thing going on here with the five of us to if anyone getting fooled with we going to take care of it.

Terry: Yea bey Dion we got you bey you aint nor did you had to worry about nothing.

Me: Now let's go dread it almost three in the morning bey

The five of us left the hospital and we walked up the hill to the parking lot. The hospital parking was so crowed we had to park across the road in the pay for park parking but you got to pay but not at night. We parking in there to and when we got to the car I can tell it was lower than before. The tires were flat then the windows was broken then a spray sign on the side of the car that said raiders. It was shocking because none of us are in a gang but I can't swear for my brother and Chris because they were upset about this. Raiders are one of the top gangs in Nassau that is pretty dangerous. I find it strange why they would fuck with this car out of everyone else out here I think Chris & Terry got some shit to explain.

Hope you guys like it..

Do you think Don will change now?

Now do you think Chris & Terry in some deep shit?

Do you really think Mjay delete the video or just say it did but kepted it for a rainy day?