Yandere Hermaphrodite

Chapter Name: An unusual way of sexual intercourse

A boy was looking for a plushie that would cure his day-to-day loneliness.

Encountering a store that had plushies on display upfront, his attention was quickly stolen by one of the cute plushies.

Slowly getting joy by just looking at the plushie behind the windows.

He slowly realizes that he's short on money, and won't be able to afford the cute plushie.

Out of desperation, he quickly thought of a plan that he thinks that might work.

...

Sneaking through the store, the boy tried his best to be stealthy as possible.

In hopes of finding the stockroom filled with plushies, he's now looking for an employees only room that might be the place filled with cute plushies he thought.

Tunnel visioning at a door with a label 'employees only', he slowly walks towards it.

Unknowingly being watched by someone as he goes.

...

The cashier thought that the boy was absolutely adorable and adored his cute way of sneaking through the store.

Lust accompanying her thoughts of the boy, a smile crept across her face.

As she lets the boy explore the store, she quietly closes early than usual.

Darkness engulfs the place, leaving only a dimmed light emitting from the backrooms of the store.

Now the girl is on the hunt for her roaming toy.

A faint blush is now on her face.

...

The boy was astonished at the variety of plushies that he is currently seeing.

He seems to be wanting them all, his eyes sparkles as he glances through the shelves.

Greed.

The boy was feeling a little bit greedy in getting more these plushies on the shelves.

An innocent smile shows on his face, as he struggles to carry more than his capabilities.

...

The girl was eyeing the cute happy boy trying to carry a lot of plushies.

Smiling as she observes his cute boy from behind. She lets out a sweet giggle that makes the boy snap out of his moment.

The boy froze in his tracks as he drops the plushies that he was holding.

Fear, didn't let him be able to move at the slightest.

His breath hitched, he tries to look behind him.

A small yelp was heard before a soft hand grabbed him immediately, a handkerchief covering his way of breathing.

The boy attempts to struggle free but his efforts were in vain.

A soft whisper comes to his ear, her warm breath accompanying with...
"Sleep well my boy~"

And his vision slowly fades, as he goes unconscious.

...

The girl treating the boy like a fragile doll, she carries him with utmost care towards her bedroom.

She smiles while she looks at her cute boy flinching, showing signs of waking up.

She opens the door, and gently placed the boy on her bed.