Spark Flashin In Your Eyes

Vexy P.O.V

1 day later
Two more days left for the Party and since Smurfette gave me a gift to wear at the Blueberry Party well I hope it matches my Dress.
I kept thinking about Paris for some reason it's like home but it's great here instead but I wish I could go back for just a special reason.

"What she's doing now"I heard a whispered behind the bushes.

"She just sitting there probably thinking or something"

It's the boys whose spying on me like any other day they must be try to impress me. Smurfette told me they do that a lot when a event comes by but I don't mind they spy on me.

"She's so beautiful"a certain Smurf whisper I heard.

I start walking to my mushroom to maybe take a nap or so.
It's weird for two girls and 100 male Smurfs here but it's very rare to them.

Night time

Well pretty much not a very busy day but maybe tomorrow because they gotta do the preparations of the Party.
I'm laying in bed thinking and tried to go to sleep but I can't so a lot of things in my little mind.
I decided to go outside and climb a tree to the very top and look at the sky and now I'm sitting on the strong branch to see all the stars similar to Paris stars.
Then something on the sky looks like a bright star I closed my eyes and thinking of wishing of me and Grouchy to be together forever and not break apart.

"I wish"look at the sky until a really bright light from the star went to my eyes.

It spark flashin in my eyes then Suddenly I felt happy and not lonely or shy anymore.

"Oh my Smurf.... I feel ....... Good"put smile in my face.

Grouchy P.O.V

Laying in bed wishing the Party is tomorrow but can't rush the event I can't sleep so I decided to head out about up a tree my personal spot.
Sat on my spot until a bright light star from the sky

I wish that Vexy we'll love me forever and forever until the start turns brighter then, it hit my eyes the. I felt happy and good of a sudden.

"Wow"

Vexy P.O.V

Went back to my mushroom in tired actually and dream about someone.

Vexy Dream

I was in a room again and see me and the little baby again whose name was Ruby
I was holding her, heard baby laughter I was really happy wow I must be a really good mother

"Aww Ruby, me and your daddy loves you sweetie"seen me cuddling with Ruby.

Vexy Dream End.