Ruby

Grouchy P.O.V

Finally I made it inside Tailor's mushroom when I got inside there were a lot of suits everywhere.

"Hey Tailor I'm here to pick up my suit"

"What. Grouchy you're here for the first of your whole life"he was shocking that I came.

"Yeah you know for a change of my Grouchy's ways"I replied.

"Don't you remember Grouchy I put your suit at your closet"he raise his brow.

"What!since when?!".

"Last week I think or a few days ago".

I thought for a moment and then I remember he did put my suit at my closet.

"Ohh....I remember now heheh"I put my hand at my forehead of being a dummy.

"Yeah you must've not remember that"he mumbles.

"Okay then see you around Tailor"I waved at him and exit his mushroom.

"Later Grouchy"he waved back at me

I headed out and went back to my mushroom and go check out my suit see if it's good enough for Vexy.

One week later....

Vexy P.O.V

Two more weeks for the blueberry party and I'm still waiting for my dress.Wow it must've been hard to make a perfect dress for me.

I'm at my mushroom laying in my comfy bed and thinking of what I was when I turned into a blue smurf.Now that me and Hackus don't have to worried of running out of Smurf essences.I shut my eyes to go to sleep and dream of something.

Vexy's dream

I was at a mushroom almost like my home but it's bigger, I see a small baby crib beside a bigger bed it's weird but...then I see me holding a small...baby wait what is that my baby then whose the father I look around my room and see Grouchy opening the door and my dream self greet to him.

"Hi grouchy your little daughter is been crying for you"I stared at the baby it look like me.

"Aww daddy's here my little Ruby"I see my dream self hand the baby to Grouchy and I'd here a baby Ruby laughing.

I stared at my dream self ,Grouchy, and Ruby the Smurf baby. They look happy together, a happy family is this mean that Grouchy and me are meant for each other.

I saw my dream self gotten closer to Grouchy, while Grouchy put Ruby down on the floor to crawl around. My dream self start to give a hug to Grouchy and he'd the same thing.
I heard a knock all of a sudden and then I woke up back to reality.

Back to Vexy mushroom
I open my eyes and groaned that in lazy to get up.

"Who is it.."I groan.

"It's me Tailor"finally he finished my dress I thought to myself.

"Ok I'm getting up just wait first"I stand up,

"Okay"he said.

I got up and pick up my brush to fix my hair and put on my hat.

I open the door"good morning Tailor"I yawned.

"Good morning Vexy slept well?".

"Yeah..just woke up but it's okay"I lied because I wanna think about my dream after this.

"Oh here's your dress Vexy" he shown me the dress he's holding but it's covered with a white sheet.

"Thank you Tailor very much!"I said excitedly

"Your welcome Vexy it was hard to make it but it's worth it".

"So can I see the dress?"I stared at my dress.

"Maybe you should wait til the blueberry party"he suggest it.

"Why?"I look at him confuse look.

"You know to surprise the other smurfs"I think for a moment and maybe it's a good idea.

"Yeah..maybe your right"I wanted to surprise Grouchy.

"Okay then here"he hand me my dress and I grab it and waved at Tailor when I close my door and put the dress at my bed and look at it.

I wonder it's my kind of style or maybe it's similar to Smurfette dress, who knows I'll just wait for the blueberry party.

Wait I forgot about my dream I gotta tell Smurfette about what I dream about. I open my door and start jogging to Smurfette mushroom.