Butterflies of Love

Vexy P.O.V

"I love him...."I lower my head and stared at the ground.

Moments of silence, Smurfette walks to me figure if she'll laugh at me or something else.

"Vexy.don't be ashame of yourself."I looked up at her and.

"Really?"with a little smile on my face.

"Of course,I would not lied to my little sister"I smiled widely and hugged her that she is there for me in all way.

"But what I'm gonna do now?"I ask.

"Don't worry we have a lot of time before the blueberry party comes up we need you to get ready"I raised an eyebrow of what she meant.

"Come on we gotta go to tailor"I nodded for agreement.

We felt the waterfall and headed to tailor's mushroom.

"Why we're going to tailor smurfette?"I ask curiously.

"To get you an dress for the blueberry party"what.

"What.but my outfit looks fine to me"I glaze around my clothes.

"I know but maybe something different for a change"😑

I look around me and I notice that there's nothing wrong with it.

"Still looks find to me"I sarcastically said.

"Don't be sarcastic"she gave me a nudge on my right arm while walking to tailor's.

"I wasn't I'm still a half naughty"sort of.

We stopped for a second and made it to tailor's.

Grouchy P.O.V

I started walking towards the waterfall and this is where we all saw vexy as a grey naughty.I didn't notice that I had butterflies in my stomach when she'd kidnapped smurfette.

I sat down on the ground and look at the waterfall thinking what to do and suddenly papa stood behind me.

"Why hello Grouchy".

"Oh hi Papa"I greet to him.

"Enjoying the view I see?"he sat down next to me.

"Umm yes"he notice my frown face and knows that I'm concern of something.

"What's wrong grouchy are you feeling down.want to talk about it?".

Papa Smurf I trust the most of the smurfette village because he's a really good father to have.

I sighed"well.its just that I feel weird ever since we return from Paris"

"Is that what's bugging you"

"Well it's not exactly of that its..that I have feelings for vexy"I look at the waterfall.

"Grouchy it's okay to have feelings for vexy"I stared at him.

"Really?"

"Of course Grouchy, ever since you came just in time you're the first Smurf greet to her"I nodded that I'm listening.

"And I thought for a moment when I went back to my mushroom That you and Vexy might of been a couple and I watched you two dance on Smurfette's birthday party".

"Wow I guess you're right Papa"I smiled at him and gave him a hugged that I've never done in my whole life.

"Thanks for understanding Papa".

"Anything for my son"we let go of the hugging.

"By the way,all the Smurfs are heading to tailor's for a new suits for the blueberry party,why not go there"I thought for a moment.

"Maybe I should go check at Tailor's, later papa smurf"I start walking to the village to go to Tailor's mushroom.

Papa Smurf P.O.V

When Grouchy went over there I thought about what I saw at my mushroom. I wimped up an potion of an vision I always do this twice or once a year. The vision I saw was grouchy and Vexy are dancing and falling in love which makes me happy to see that.