Blueberry Party part 1

Vexy P.O.V

Today is the day of the Blueberry Party I'm extremely nervous, what if he changes his mind what if I'm not good enough for him what if ughh.

Well it's not like I'm getting "MARRIED" or anything it's just a date and a dance but I gotta tell him what I feel about Grouchy because I'm in love Smurfette knows, Papa knows, and Hackus knows.
At least they understand but hopefully it goes well but now that I could get a look on my dress in my closet.

"Oh.....my.......Smurf"I covers my mouth with my palms.

Grouchy P.O.V

Okay Grouchy Smurf you could do this, you could take her on a date and dance and tell her how I feel since Paris when I got my eyes on her since.
Be a gentlemen to Vexy of what Hefty told me to be nice, kind, and gentlemen yeah.

Now that I'm getting ready for the Blueberry Party and include the others are preparing the tables, decorations, plus food.
It's time for Positive Smurf......again.
I knew this day would come sooner or later but just once for her.

Papa P.O.V

It's that time of the year Blueberry Party my smurfs are growing so fast unlike other well time to get ready the preparations.

Vexy P.O.V

It's so beautiful blue gems around the belt tiny blue sparks around it black and blue my kinda style thank you Tailor.

Time to get my makeup prepared and get the flowers I need at the hill.

I checked there and see Smurfette picking some.

"Good morning Smurfette"

""Good morning Vexy I'm so excited!"fangirl.

"Yeah me too plus I checked my dress it's beautiful"I smiled

"Oh gosh really let me see when we are ready to go to the Party"I nodded

When we done picking flowers we head to our mushrooms to prepare.

"Wow I never knew that I had fun here then Gargamel's hotel"I thought about some bad memories but I keep them away.

My door was knocking I open it, it was Papa I let him in.

"What's is it Papa?"

"Just making sure that if you're okay with this event?"of course I'am I'm excited.

"I'm excited Papa never in my life!"

"Good but remember enjoy yourself okay Vexy"

"Okay Papa"I smiled he'd smiled back and went out.

Few hours later....
Well it's time to get ready and get changed to put on my dress and makeup.

Grouchy P.O.V

Alright time to get ready to show her what I'm really am.
Got my suit on little flower on the side and the box Hefty gave me it was the flower it's tulips but a rare one so its good.

"Hey bro you're ready yet!"it was Hefty.

"Yeah! Hold on a minute!"

Well it's time for the special moment.

Admit The Love Between Smurfsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें