TALES OF MINERSA CHAPTER 1(The Start)..

Sunde's Backstory..

Sunde's story is rather dark as he was separated from his mother and his siblings when he was just five years old.

He was taken by his father for an experiment that he would do once Sunde reaches 12 years old.

The experiment has to do with taking Sunde's Enderian eyes and using them for the Wither Storm experiment.

Sunde would suffer from the bruises that he takes from his father(Nitro Hariot) when he makes mistakes even the tiniest mistake. As Sunde grew older, he began to realize the true nature of his father's experiment and the pain he had caused him. He knew he hadto escape from his father's grasp and find a way to reconnect with his mother and siblings.

Sunde became more rebellious towards his father's commands, often finding ways to sabotage the experiments his father was conducting. However, this only resulted in moreabuse and punishments from his father.

Despite the constant abuse, Sunde never lost hope of escaping and finding his family. He spent years studying and learning about Enderian powers, hoping to use them to his advantage and finally free himself from his father's grasp.

When Sunde turned 8, he finally had the strength and knowledge to escape. He used his Enderian powers to break free from his restraints and flee from his father's lab. However, his father and his men were hot on his trail, making his escape difficult.

Sunde stumbled upon a caravan of travelers (Flowerian Villagers)who took him in and helped him heal from his wounds. They taught him about the world beyond his father's laboratory and helped him find strength in himself.

With the help of his new friends, Sunde began to travel the world, hoping to find his family and uncover the secrets of his father's experiments. Along the way, he continued to train his Enderian powers, becoming more confident and skilled.

When Sunde reached 10 yrs old, he was living alone in a Mushroom Hut and there he met an Amethyst Lady named Rasminth who he helped from getting lost in a foggy mushroom Forest.