𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

"WELL, THAT WAS SOON

"WELL, THAT WAS SOON." Kipps smiled.
"what changed your mind? fought with your boyfriend?"

"Quill." Agnes licked her lips, thinking of something to say, ignoring his second question. "if I join Fittes, will I be protected from anyone that tries to harm me?" she wasn't doing it just because of the news, she was doing it for Lockwood & Co.
"like who?" he furrowed his brows.

"like my family." his brows relaxed, he sighed thinking about it. 

"yes." he nodded

"no matter how much money they offer?" Quill looked down.
"you'd be protected from anyone that tries to harm you here." he decided with a slight nod.
"what about my friends, could they be protected from the outside."   Kipps shook his head no.
it's fine they'll be alright; as long as I keep my distance. she looked down.

"so what...uhm... would you like me to show you around? I can get you a room to stay the night, or how many days you'd like." Kipps offered.
"you can do that?" Agnes raised her brows, she wasn't thinking of going back any time soon and the sky was painted with gloomy dark clouds above them.

"I have a few privileges, being in my position and all." Agnes nodded along, letting him show the way

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Agnes looked herself at the mirror.
she was in a dorm room, the one she would call hers if she accepted the offer. it was relatively bigger than her own room back at 35 Portland Row, precisely two times bigger.
Kipps made a way for her to have that single room, no roommate or anything, she was glad to have a space like her old room back in her possession.
the only problem she had was the fluorescent lighting, and the uniform.
she hadn't been on one of those medieval looking uniforms in five months, she looked at the stupid, embarrassing socks.

the whole uniform was large on her; they didn't have any smaller sizes and well: grey and dark blue did not go well on her.

she left the room. she was still angry at earlier, frustrated.
the training room was empty and she seized her opportunity to take out her rage.

it was bright, the fluorescent lighting seemed to follow her wherever she went. bright white walls and the occasional agents glaring at her as she passed through the hall.

when Agnes reached her destination she picked an extra sword displayed on the wall.
holograms appeared on sight at the touch of a button.
she worked her way out, the holograms were quick and surrounded her. but with rage at heart and rapid movements she was able to slash all of them, victory on her side.
they were certainly better than training room in the basement, the one that rarely worked.