Moving on 👋🏾 (13)

"Get out bruh"  Cassian throwing my clothes at me
I grabbed my stuff putting it on..
"I wish I never met you bro"
"Ok Cassian I keep saying sorry, we didn't have to have sex.." I said getting upset..
"It's not j-just sex Zay" he said turning a little red while his voice cracked..
"I can't bro, I don't want you leave me Zay" he said teary eyed.
"Cassian.." I said standing in the door..feeling bad he literally just said get out.. nigga bout to have a melt down..
"I'm sorry ma, gimme another chance... please" he said now standing in front of me..
"Cassian you know that we ain't going nowhere together.."
"I love you bruh" he spoke lowly
"I love you too, forever.."
"Ight so don't leave.."
"No Cassian"
"... then you don't love me fr" he said growing more annoyed..
"Bye bruh believe what ever you want at this point idc no more" I said walking away to the door
"D-Don't leave Zay I'm sorry" he started freaking out..
"Cassian stop" I said as he hugged on me tightly balling his eyes out..
"Cassian bruh I'm tellin' yo homies you acting like this.."
"I don't give a f-fuck bruh" he said towering over me.. with his eyes red
"Cassian relax.."
"I don't want you to go.." he said looking down at me
"Ight.. bruh"
"Chill ma don't leave me" he said upset pulling me down into his lap on the couch..
He refused to let me out his grip for so long he fell asleep.. I found myself dozing off but I got up quietly sneaking out of his grip, leaving.
I made it to my car, leaving heading to see Anais..
It took maybe about 30 minutes to get to him
I opened the door to shit ton of weed smoke..
"Nais?" I said walking through to his room..
"I was waiting on you bruh, gimme my fucking key & get the fuck out" He said puffing a fat ass wood..
"No wtf, get out for what?"
"BECAUSE YOU WAS FUCKING THAT NIGGA LAST NIGHT!" He yelled pushing into the wall aggressively..
"Chill the fuck out" I said pushing him back..
"Fuck you bitch, you full shit" he said pushing me harder..
"Anais stop fucking pushing me.." I said getting mad
"Whatchu gon do? Huh?" He said getting in my face pushing me, I pushed him back and we started fighting..
he punched me in my lip, & started throwing me all across the room.. I gotta few licks in but he was still getting the best of me..
All his cologne, clothes, & a few papers flew up off the dresser as he slammed me on top of it..
"B-Bruh stop" I said crying a lil bit as I tasted a lil blood covering myself up as now pulled me off the dresser throwing me off it..
he stood over me yelling and cursing, I got up going in the bathroom.. I teared up seeing my lip busted and few scratches on my neck & face..
I balled my eyes out in the bathroom, thinking about what just happened..
I cleaned the obvious blood but you could clearly see the scratches..
I walked out the bathroom quickly going to the front door.. but Nais was standing by the door
"I'm sorry.." he said looking at me
I wiped my face pushing past him, he pulled me back into his grip..
"L-Let me go" I said avoiding eye contact with him..
"Come here stop crying.."
"Let me go Anais.." I said pulling away from him walking to the door
"Fr Zay stop"
"N-No leave me the fuck alone" I said pushing past him leaving wiping my face..

-2 hrs later-

"If you ain't gon be wit me, you ain't gon be wit nobody.." I read a text aloud from Cassian..
"Zay what the fuck happened?" Coi asked sparking a wood..
"Anais & I was started fighting because I was at Cassian house last night.."
"Zay! Why?!" She said shaking her head..
"Dude I was goin to tell him I was done, & he was tryna fuck one last time... a-and I-I fell for it"
"What the fuck Zay?"
"He nutted in me too"
"OH MY FUCKING- ZAY WHAT?!"
"Omg Coi stop.."
"What we're you thinking?" She asked passing me the wood..
"I dunno"
"Bitch he beat you up bad?" She asked
"Nah not too bad, he won tho" I said honestly taking a drag..

Anais 🧸

You done wimme Zay?

"See" I said showing her his text
"Are you?"
"No, I'm just upset I'm not ready to go back around him yet"
"Say that"
"No, he needs to be sick to the stomach all day about me" I said rolling another wood..
"Toxic"
"I'm not"
"Whatchu call it?"
"Love" I said bursting out laughing
"Shut the fuck up" she laughed shaking her head..
"You know you want him"
"I do I just want him to chase.. even beg a lil bit"
"Boy you need Iyanla" she said laughing
"Bye" I said laughed thinking about him..
Another call came through from Anais
"Ugh" I sighed shaking my head

"Hello?"
"Bruh we done?" He asked
"Anais"
"What?"
"I'll call you later bruh"
"Why what the fuck? You ain't even doing shit" he started getting upset..
"I don't wanna talk to you right now"
"Zay I'm sorry bruh I-I was mad.. I shouldn't have put my hands on you" he said upset, I stayed quiet for a bit..
"Nothing? Bruh you ain't gon say shit.. I fucked up I know, but what about how I feel? Y-You was fucking us at the same time.."
"I wasn't.." I mumbled
"Whatever nigga.. you toxic as fuck for no reason, I treat you better than him & you know it.  Why not just let me g-go & be wit him" he said sniffling.. seemed like he was crying before hanging up

"Omg Zay... he's so sad" Coi said frowning..
"Bruh.. he really did. I feel bad" I said honestly..
"Go talk to him" Coi said standing pulling my arm..
"What?"
"Bitch let's go" she said pulling all the way out the house..

Comments 💕?