In The Middle Of Everything

Planning my Quinceanera is stressful enough but now this guy walks into my class. Out of all the classes, he had to be in mine?

"Whats wrong?" Sasha one of my best friends asks me

I look at her "Thats Anthony."

Sashas eyes go wide" Thats him?!"

I nod my head and try to ignore my teachers introduce that son of a gun.I was able to escape my old life and start over, but from the looks of it, it wasnt enough. He was the main reason i left. And now here he is.

Ugh. I wanna get out of here, and quick before he sees me " Wanna work outside?" I ask Sasha 

" Your not even going acknowlege him are you Sage."

I smile at Sasha, she knew me so well.

Sasha and I start to get our thing and walk towards the door and try not to geet noticed by our teachers at the very front of the room, which shouldnt be too hard because we sit all the way in the back.

"Sage, Sasha since you two seem so happy about leaving this class why dont you take our new student Anthony with you?"

Shit. Mrs. Nancy saw us, and now shes going to make us take him with us! Just my fukin' luck.

I turn around to look at Mrs. Nancy and my breath hitches when i see Anthony and his chocolate brown eyes piercing into my eyes.Its as if nothing had happened. He smiles at me as he walks towards us.

"Long time no see Sage." He says once hes a couple feet away with his signiture smirk on his face, the smirk that used to make my heart skip a beat.I cant say it didnt have the same effect but come on this was Anthony the guy i loved, and i thought loved me back but you know what? I guess i didnt mean as much to him as he meant to me because he got his ass expelled from school, and i told him we were done if he got expelled. That was the first thing Anthony Giese did once we got back from eighth grade spring break.Now we're in ninth and i havent talked to him ever since.

As we walk to our favorite spot in the school( A couch underneath the stairs) Anthony grabs my wrist and pulls me into a bear hug.

"I've missed you."  he whispers into my hair and pulls back to look at me " I still love you  and I always will." before i even have time to react his lips crush against mine, and thats when i see a very familiar junior rushing towards us. Jordan my boyfriend. 

I push Anthony away and wipe my mouth. Pain Flashes through his face.I step away from him and walk towards Jordan who looks like hes going to beat Anthony up." Stop Jordan. Stop."

He tries to get through me but i wont let him. " What the fuck is this guy doing?"

Anthony leans against the wall " I was kisssing my girlfriend idiot."

I stop dead in my tracks when i heard Anthony say that. I turn to look at him." Girlfriend? You think I'm your Girlfriend?Did you forget what i told you? I told you if you got expelled that we were over.And you got expelled. You didnt care enough about me to try to do better! So you have no right to even call me that! You never cared enough Anthony!" Tears were streaming down my face. " Fuck you." With that i ran towards the bathroom with sasha in tow.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N:Thank you to KkItsAlex for my cover its great!

Comment

Vote

Fan