031

✰┊❛I LOVE YOU MORE❜┊✰

theyre 20 now!!

belly stood in her dressing room, her sister zipping her wedding dress on. yeah, wedding dress. she was literally getting married. it was summer time and - as expected - she was getting married at the beach.

"what the fuck am i doing?" belly asks "why do i feel like i'm going to become a divorcee with twenty cats"

"you are getting married to the love of your fucking life, babe" macie answers "if you do become a divorcee you'll be eighty years old"

"macie" daniel walks in the room "its time"

"ill see you out there" macie hugs her sister "i love you"

"yeah i love you too" belly smiles

macie smiles and walks out of the room with the flowers, walking down the aisle. then came belly, her and her dads arms crossed together as she smiled slightly at matt who literally looked like he was going to cry. because just look at her. he now had to perform his vows, which he thought were burned into his brain but turns out it took him three minutes in advance to rehearse it in his mind.

"izzy, the girl of my dreams. the day i met you was and will always be the best day of my life. after that day you were everything i thought about, every day it was whats izzy doing?, where is izzy? where is izzy?, and that will probably be all i think about for the next forty or more years. words can not express how much i love you. everything about you is perfect and there is no one like you. youre amazing and i cant wait to be your husband"

"matt. before i met you i was a no one, i didnt talk, i didnt come out of my room, i was so insanely drained. then after i met you, everything started falling into place. i still remember the day you and i came to this exact beach and stayed at that same house" belly points at a house "ever since that day, ive been different, in a good way. i got rid of all the negativity in my life and suddenly i was happy. i love you and your brothers and i would be who i am today. i love you"

"matthew, do you take isabel for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"i do"

"isabel, do you take matthew for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"i do"

they now exchange rings.

"you may now kiss the bride"

matt smiles and wastes no time closing the space between the two, everyone getting uo and clapping.

"holy shit" matt says quietly over the clapping

"i know" belly smiles, getting pulled into a hug by his two brothers

"fuck yeah, i have a sister now" nick says, rubbing his teary eyes "well two sisters"

"i feel like were committing a felony" belly says, her and matt walking down the beach

"why?" matt chuckles

"because we're walking out on our own wedding party?" belly answers

"lets just carve it into the tree yeah?" matt pulls a pocket knife out of his suit pocket

"dude thats so scary. you having s pocket knife and pulling it out of nowhere" belly chuckles, grabbing it gently from matt and carving a heart into the tree and placing her initial and a plus sign "your turn"

"alright" matt carves his inital as well "we are officially married"

"we were already officially married?" belly tilts her head

"this makes it even more official"

"i guess so"

matt smiles at her and pits his hands on her waist, placing a kiss on her lips.

"i love you"

"i love you more"

✰┊❛LEFT OUT❜┊✰