Don't You Want Me

Start from the beginning

"This is exactly how this night went down. You two were slobbering all over each other, and Santana was crying. I can practically hear Finn explaining the different types of drunks to everyone. You two are the horny drinks, Santana's the weepy drunk. Cam's the drunk who just hates everything. Now we just need Rachel, to be the needy girl." Kurt sighed, rubbing Cameron's back as he buried his face in his hands.

"What drunk is Kurt?" Rachel asked, walking into our apartment, carrying a case of some kind of pink alcohol. I didn't even mind that she was here, I was honestly too drunk to care.

"He's the horny drunk." Cameron muttered, and Santana suddenly stopped singing, and Blaine got off of me to look at Kurt in shock.

"Is that why you never drink around us?" I laughed, slightly sitting up.

"No, it's because someone has to make sure you teenagers don't burn down the apartment." Kurt snapped, clearly embarrassed, since we all know how much Kurt hates PDA.

"Kurt, that's so cute." Rachel smiled, taking a drink of one of the pink things she brought.

"Does it taste like pink?" I asked, holding back a laugh.

"Yes, yes it does." She smiled, and Kurt ran up to the karaoke machine, making Cameron actually look up. While Kurt sang, Rachel walked over to the couch and sat next to me, and Blaine took the cue to walk away and get another drink.

"I'm gonna say this before I get drunk. I overreacted, the whole Blaine thing is honestly really funny." She sighed, and I actually sat up.

"Girl, we are good. You know, if that didn't happen, Blaine wouldn't off confessed his love for me that night, and I probably wouldn't of found out that women make me kinda horny, so. Thank you for kissing my fiancé." I smiled, grabbing her shoulders.

"It was my pleasure." She laughed, and walked away to go sit with Santana, and try to get her to stop crying. Blaine walked back over with a beer, and I took it from him, pulled him down on the couch and straddled him.

"I miss you." I sighed, running my hands through his hair as his ran across my exposed waist since I was wearing a crop top.

"What do you mean?" He asked, his eyes eating me up and I moved in closer.

"I mean, we never spend any time alone together, anymore. We're surrounded by our friends, and I'm all over you, a little because I'm extremely drunk, but mainly because I think you are the sexiest man alive, and I miss my fiancé." I smiled, kissing his jaw and moving down to his neck in between words.

"How about we kick everyone out, and we can spend some alone time together?" He whispered in my ear and I instantly broke away from him.

"Everyone get out! I'm going to have insanely hot sex with my fiancé and I don't think any of you are interested in seeing that. Maybe Santana, because I never know what's going on in her mind, but I don't care. Get out!" I yelled, and Rachel and Santana instantly walked out, Rachel holding Santana up slightly, and Kurt helped Cameron up, fully supporting him as they walked out.

really bad smut 😭😭😭

"We are finally alone." I laughed, turning back to Blaine, who instantly pulled me forward and started to kiss my neck. He sucked on me for a while, his kisses moving down my neck slowly, his tongue softly grazing my skin. Once he reached my collarbone, he bit down, sinking his teeth into me and the sudden action made my hips buck forward into him. I gripped onto his hair and started to slowly grind into him, I could feel myself already getting wet just from this and he hadn't even had to do much. He broke away to pull off my shirt and I did the same, but neither of us wasted time to come back to each other. His hands swiftly moved up my back to undo my bra and once he did, he swiftly pushed me down onto my back and got on top of me, the force sending a shock down my body, making me soak my underwear. His mouth trailed down south as his hands pulled down my skirt and underwear. My legs naturally spread apart, and his hands ran down my thigh, but stopped when they reached my pussy.