???: So just what is it are you and I looking for Ozpin, I think I'm entitled to an explanation at least if it warrants your personal attention of all things.

The screen pans around to show a woman with blonde hair, glasses, Jade green eyes,and a purple cap speaks up.

Ozpin: Miss Goodwitch. . . Glynda. . .

He speaks in an uncertain tone of voice, sighing before he opens his eyes and looks up at his associate across the cabin.

Ozpin: You are aware there's some things that I keep from even those I trust, Don't you?

Glynda: I do, though It's not that hard to figure out. . .

She shifts in her seat, uncertain of Ozpin's state of mind. He was always so composed, so imagine her surprise when he practically dragged her to a Bullhead appearing quite distressed.

Glynda: It worries me sometimes what you choose not to tell me, but I accept it. . . Most of the time. . . But just what are we doing, what's got you so shaken up?

Ozpin: . . .

Ozpin looked down at the floor as he closed his eyes again, an image of a young blonde mage which he used to spend his time teaching magic to because he loved it so much.

Ozpin: It's my son. . .

Glynda: . . . I'm sorry, I must have misheard you just now. . .

Ozpin: no you heard correctly, we're looking for my son.

Glynda: You have a son, since when?

Ozpin: remember when I told you I could reincarnate?

Glynda: Yeah, wait, are we looking for a son you had in one of your past lives?

Ozpin: not just one of them, my second life. . . My first and only son. . .

Glynda: Ozpin. . .

She tries to be gentle about the subject, seeing both Ozpin's sincerity and sadness.

Glynda: Are you sure? Wouldn't that have been thousands of years ago, shouldn't he be dead then? Unless. . . Can he-

Ozpin: he can't reincarnate like me Glynda, and I pray he never has to suffer such such fate. . . No. . .

Glynda: Then what makes you sure he's even alive?

Ozpin: because. . .

He looks back up at her.

Ozpin: because last time I saw him I had personally Sealed him into a magic induced sleep encased in Ice to keep Salem away from him. . . Then I forgot about him. . .

He began to visibly tear up as his hands trembled, Glynda looked upon him with a measure of sympathy

Ozpin: I told him I'd be back soon, and then I forgot about him. . . I left my son on ice for Millennium Glynda. . .