Y/n: what on remnant was that, it looked like it was made of metal and it flies. . . That definitely didn't exist before I was frozen.

You scratch your head as more questions start to form, while one just repeats in your head.

Y/n's thoughts: Just how long did I sleep for. . .

You rub your face with your free hand as a Slight headache sets in, either as a side effect of your acute confusion or from lack of neural activity attributed from your freeze. Just then you feel an itch in the pit of your body and in the blink of an eye you side step faster than any normal person could reasonably see, dodging a swipe attack and looking to the right you smirk as you see a type of Grimm that you have never seen before.

 Just then you feel an itch in the pit of your body and in the blink of an eye you side step faster than any normal person could reasonably see, dodging a swipe attack and looking to the right you smirk as you see a type of Grimm that you have nev...

Y/n: I didn't know you things were subject to change, but I suppose there's stages to everything. . .

You stand a few feet away as it snarls, looking it over you chuckled.

Y/n: and you were able to sneak up on me, clever. You're lucky I wasn't on guard, unlucky for you. . . Now I am.

You dodge a pounce attack from behind as another deceiver tried to leap onto you from the ceiling, Combat rolling into a relaxed stance as you looked between the Grimm.

Y/n: and where there's Grimm there's never only just one. . .

Red eyes could be seen appearing in the darkness as more snarls accompany the bio-luminescence.

Y/n: Alright then, this'll definitely do for a warm-up.

Several charge at you as you smile, your pupils dilate as spikes of ice suddenly appear from the ground Impaling several of the charging Deceivers at once without you lifting a finger.

You slowly bring your arms up, the ball of light you had made disappeared.

Y/n: lets see if you can even make me break a sweat you Peons!

–(View Transition)--

The screen shows Ozpin sitting quietly with his hands on the pommel of his Cane in the passenger section of the bullhead contemplating the situation as a feminine voice speaks up, breaking his concentration.