Y/n: Wh-why. . .

You ball your fists up as you could feel something creeping up in your body, your skin pales even further slowly transitioning into a snowy white as your hair follows suit becoming white itself. The sclera of  your eyes blacken as your irises shift to a dull yellow,  a white and black fluid flows from your mouth as it covers your face forming a mask. You throw your arms to the side and upon your mouth as the mask followed suit letting out a deafening roar that shook the caves, the earth, and even the land on the surface.

 You throw your arms to the side and upon your mouth as the mask followed suit letting out a deafening roar that shook the caves, the earth, and even the land on the surface

Y/n: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your body becomes surrounded in a pitch black aura that's mixed with a bloody red.

--(Meanwhile, within the prestigious Beacon Academy)--

--(View Transition)--

A man with gray hair, black shades, green suit, and green clothes could be seen sitting at a desk in an office as he was drinking from a fresh cup of coffee.

Ozpin: interesting list of applicants we have this year. . .  They all look promising, some more than others. . . 

Suddenly rumbling could be heard as the building shoock for a soild 3 seconds, leaving ozpin with a loon that was a mixture of slight intrigue and Curiosity.

Ozpin: that's odd. . . Don't get alot of tremors in vale, that one was quite the doozy. . . 

He goes to take as Sip from his coffee as he freezes, looking into his faint reflection in the fluid. . .a version of him of an age long past, he sighs as he drinks the Caffinated bean soup. . . Sometimes he whish he could go back to those days, when he was just a Wizard named Oz. . .  And forget about this war he's held with Salem for millenia, back before she had become what she did. . . Back before she. . .

Ozpin: but those days are gone, the one I had fallen in love with is gone. . . The children that we had died a long time ago by her own hands. . . And yet hear I still am, fighting for everyone's sake. . .sometimes I doubt I made the right choice when the God of light gave me a choice. . .  How I do so miss them. . .

He could shed tears at this thought, but he lost the ability a long time ago. Desensitized to the ages old sorrow that was the life he life he decided to live again.

Ozpin: I've count of how many times I said this. . . But I'm sorry. . . I'm so. . . So sorry. . . 

A thought occurred to him, an image in his head of him, blonde woman, and 4 girls. . . 

Ozpin:  . . . I'm sorry I can no longer remember what any of you look like. . . It's been too long. . .it doesn't feel right. . . The six of us. . . Six of us. . .six. . . Why does that not sound right. . . 

He taps his fingers on the desk as he drinks from his coffee.

Ozpin: six. . . Six. . . Six. . . Me, her, and our four daughters. . . That sounds right, but why does it not feel right when I say six. . . 

He takes another Sip of his coffee, only to realize he already finished his cup, looking down at the white bottom at a stain staring at it as if in a trance.

Ozpin: six. . . Six.  . . Six.  . .

The more he starred at it the more it became familiar. 

Ozpin: . . .six. . . Siiiiiiiix. . .

The stain in the back of his mind took the shape of something familiar, the shape of a skull. . . With fangs.

Ozpin: ssssssssseeeeeeeveen. . . Seven. . . Yes that's right, there was seven of  us. . . Me. . .her. . .our four daughters. . . And. . . Our. . .son. . . 

His face slowly contorted to one of distress, a memory he had chosen to suppress because it hurt him too much. . . 

Ozpin: . . . Our son. . .my son. . .oh no. . . 

He grabs his scroll and called someone.

Ozpin: ready a bullhead, NOW!

Someone responded on the other end as he hurriedly gets up from his desk.

Ozpin: Then GET ME ONE, words CANNOT stress the importance of me needing one RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

He hangs up as he grabs his Kane and leaves his office

Ozpin: I pray I'm not too late. . . Y/n, i hope you can forgive me. . . Just please don't let her get to you first. . . 

(To be Continued. . . )