Chapter 15 - Fulmination

Start from the beginning

"Alright! Hero team! The weapon is on the top floor! You have to touch it or capture the villains in the capture tape!"

I immediately turn my head to Uraraka and indicate to her to follow me, we both go inside and stop as soon as we hear an explosion in the distance.

"Bakugo will certainly look for me, stay slightly behind me and when we engage go around to the top floor," I whispered to Uraraka. "Alright, but be careful his quirk is powerful," she replied.

She wasn't wrong, Katsuki has a very powerful quirk, but its flashiness can be to our advantage in a situation like this.

*BAM* an explosion in the distance. I immediately turn around and signal her to go around as I am going to run to the origin of it as fast as I can. A sprint down and I turn to see the bright blonde in all his glory, next to a wall he kicked down in anger. He turns to me and says "Found you."

I instinctively doge to the left as he charges forwards and makes another crater in the wall, he gets angrier and charges again. Suddenly I hear from his earpiece, "Bakugo! What's happening down there?!" "Shut up and protect the bomb!"

I don't want to use my quirk, the backlash is still too much for me to handle, but I don't see another way! Katsuki is getting even more fed up with my dodging, and he's steadily using more and more power. "Stop moving so much!" He threw a hook and I stepped back, then he kicked himself forward and tried to trap me in the corner of the wall. I then use the wall to doge the explosion from his left and jump straight over him.

A loud cheer could be heard from the stands

I immediately ran back into the maze and quickly turned corners, while Katsuki bellowed in rage "GET BACK HERE!" I have a few minutes to come up with a plan that will get him out of commission, think, think.

...

I got an idea.

Katsuki kept charging through the lowest level of the tower, Ignoring Ida yelling that Ochaco made her way to the top. "Where is she... Where is she!" he kept saying. Out of one corner, I jumped out and placed my hand on his forehead.

Immediately, I started to fall into an abyss. It was just like I remembered, I was falling into his subconscious.

Once I finally hit the ground, I looked around to see my surroundings. I was in the middle of a street, all around were tall buildings and the sky was sunset orange, as I looked a bit farther I also noticed some trees. Then, all around, loud music was blasting everywhere, along with the music, surrounding buildings and forests started to catch fire. I started to try and run to safety, but as soon as I got close to a fire hydrant, it exploded and catapulted me into a tree. The pain was bearable, but it hurt a lot.

I took in a breath and then started to climb the tree to see if I could notice anything out of the ordinary. It had been a while since I used my original quirk, and I'll be honest, I don't know what to look for.

Once I got to the top, I got a clear view of the city, most were the same apart from one black vault on the left. Suddenly, my shoes started to get really hot, I looked under me and saw that the entire trunk was ablaze! Is Katsuki secretly a pyromaniac!? I jumped down from the tree and started running in the direction of where I saw the vault.

As I bolted down the asphalt road, I looked around and saw nothing but destroyed buildings or buildings in the process of being destroyed. Then I made a huge mistake, and I tripped.

Tripping while running wasn't necessarily the issue, the problem was that as soon as I tripped, I looked up to see thousands of tons of rubble heading straight for me. Even when I managed to get up, the entire road collapsed, making me fall to tens of meters low. As soon as I got up from the potential head trauma, I looked and saw a covered sky. If I didn't get out here, the rubble would bury me alive.

Without realizing it, I activated One For All while being in his soul field. My legs felt like they became spring-loaded, and I jumped with all the strength I could feel and made it out.

Not stopping to make the same mistake, I continued running to the vault I saw.

Faster than before, I managed to slip into the entrance of the dome.

I look inside and see... nothing. It's completely dark.

I step inside and walk for a bit...

It's still dark.

Suddenly, there was a white flash to my right. I look and see a sort of screen with... Katsuki's mom? "Will you tell me what this letter is doing in the sink!?" the camera turned around. "GET BACK HERE!" That's when I realized I was looking at his memories! This isn't what I'm looking for!

I started once again to run straight to see if there was anything else, white flashes were constantly appearing behind me but I can't waste time there! This combat training is timed and I have no idea how long this is taking!