Chapter 12-"Before the Storm"

(Casita, the Encanto)

Y/N can be seen in the kitchen of the casita, drinking some more coffee while reading a book about a snow queen in his free hand. He flipped through the pages, reading them before noticing Mirabel coming into the kitchen, all dressed up now. He closed his book and smiled at her.

Y/N: "Hm, still here? I thought you already left with the others."

Mirabel: "I was just waiting for you, actually. You did quite a good job waking everyone up."

Y/N: "Thank you, just doing what I was told."

Mirabel walked up to Y/N and he handed her a cup of coffee that he saved for her. She took it and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before lightly blowing on her coffee and taking a sip of it.

Mirabel: "Mmm, that's good.."

Y/N: "Shall we join the others now?"

Mirabel quickly finishes her cup of coffee and sets it down on the kitchen counter before nodding at her boyfriend. The two then leave the kitchen together and walked out of the house with both of them waving goodbye to Casita who waved back.

Mirabel: "So... have you gotten anything for Antonio?"

Y/N: "Nothing yet but I'll get him a gift in the afternoon, I got all the time in the world. How 'bout you?"

Mirabel: "I knitted a jaguar plushie for him, it looks so cute! Antonio's a big animal guy, he's gonna love it."

Y/N: "Nice."

As the two continued to make their way into town, the three kids Y/N talked to earlier ran up to the two of them with smiles on their faces.

Alejandra: "Y/N!"

Cecilia: "Can you tell us about the family Madrigal now?!"

Juancho: "You promised us!"

The two stopped once the kids stood in front of them. Mirabel chuckled and turned to Y/N, raising an eyebrow as she's curious about what the kids just told them.

Mirabel: "Y/N, what did you promise them?"

Y/N: "Well.. They wanted to know more the family and kept begging me, asking me to sing it in song form for them. I refused at first but eventually I budge... but I will not be doing it in song form."

The Kids: "Mirabel! Pleeease, we want him to do it in song form! You gotta convince him!"

They tagged at Mirabel's skirt while Y/N shook his head, chuckling to himself while his girlfriend laughed and patted Alejandra on the head.

Mirabel: "Hehe. Alright alright, I'll convince him. (To Y/N) Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Mirabel: "Can you please tell them about the amazing Madrigals in song form? For them?"

Y/N: "Mariposa, I already told you.. I will not be--"

Before he could finish his sentence, Mirabel quickly wrapped her arm around Y/N's neck and pulled him down which allowed for her to whisper in his arm in a quiet seductive voice, enough for the kids to not be able to hear them.

Mirabel: "If you this for me, I will reward you later for your good behavior~"

Mirabel pulled back, releasing her boyfriend and seeing his flustered looking face with a noticeable blush on there also. She chuckled seeing him like that, never getting tired of teasing her lover. He gulped and quickly turned to Alejandra, Cecilia, and Jauncho, clapping his hands together with a smile on his face.