Chapter 10-"Pollination"

(Isabela's Room, the Casita)

Inside of Little Miss Perfect's room, Isabela can be seen sitting on her hanging bed, hugging her knees and rocking back and forth with a worried look on her face. All of the flowers inside her room appeared all dark and gloomy, rather than being all colorful and vibrant due to her current behavior.

Isabela: "Ugh! Just what is wrong with me? The arepas didn't help me at all.. I still feel sick for some reason."

Isabela touches her stomach and feels something inside, causing her eyes to slowly widen after realizing what's been going on with her.

Isabela: "Oh no, don't tell me..."

But before she finish her sentence, a knock on the door from outside of her room cuts her off. She turns to the door, a bit confused before hearing a familiar voice.

Julieta: "Isa? (Knocks) Sweetie, is everything okay in there?"

Isabela: "Y-Yes mamá, I'm perfectly fine!"

Outside of her room, Julieta can be seen standing in front of Isabela's door with a bowl of soul on a tray in her free hand and knocking on her daughter's door with the other.

Julieta: "Y/N told me that you were feeling sick and I made some food so you can get better.."

Isabela: "T-That's great mamá, just leave it at the door! I'll go get it later.."

Julieta: "Isa.. I'm coming in, young lady."

Isabela: "Wait don't!"

Julieta doesn't listen and twists the doorknob of Isabela's door, opening it up. She walks into the room with the bowl of soup in her hand before closing the door behind her.

Julieta: "Sweetie, are you sure you're al-- (Turns around) Dios mios! What is going on in here?! The flowers look all gloomy.."

She said with disbelief on her face; seeing all of the flowers in her daughter's room look all sad and gloomy. Julieta looks over to Isabela on her bed and sees her hugging her knees with an upset look on her face.

Noticing that her daughter wasn't looking really happy, Julieta quickly makes her way over to Isabela's hanging bed and sets the bowl of soup on a tray at the end of the bed before sitting down next to her daughter with a worried look on her face.

Julieta: "Mijá, what's wrong? Why do you look so upset?"

Isabela: "I've just been feeling a lot sick lately mamá..."

Julieta: "You're feeling sick? Well, not to worry dear, I made you some soup so you'll be feeling--"

Isabela: "No no mamá, I don't need any soup! I already ate all of your arepas and I still feel sick.."

Julieta: "Wait, you were the one that took and ate all of the arepas?"

Isabela: "Yes.. I'm sorry for not asking you first."

Julieta: "(Sighs) It's okay sweetie.. But if you ate the arepas, why are you still sick? This never happened before besides when women in the Encanto are pregnant.."

After saying that last word, Julieta's eyes widened after realizing the reason why her daughter still felt sick.

Julieta: "I-Isa.. don't tell me that you're.."

Isabela: "Pregnant? Y-Yeah, I think I am.."

Julieta: "M-Mijá, are you really sure that you're pregnant?"

Isabela: "I'm sure mamá! I've been sick for days and I've been feeling something in my stomach.."

Julieta: "Isa, that's.... wonderful news!"