I eventually calmed down and stopped crying. I splashed some water on my face and opened the bathroom door. I look over to see the TV off and Cameron asleep, but Pierce is still awake on his phone. I try to slip in bed without him noticing me but unfortunately he does notice.

"You okay?" He looks up from his phone and asks me.

"Yep" I say but my raspy voice and bloodshot eyes give away my whole facade.

"Please don't lie to me"

"I'm fine" I say better but it's still a lie

"I know you don't trust me and you barely know me" he says, staring me in the eyes but I have to look away.

"Look. I know we've been assholes but I care" I roll my eyes at his bold statement

'i care'

'I care about you Kaden. You can tell me what your feeling'

"Believe me, or don't. I just want you to know if you wanted to talk I'd be awake.". He says

I don't relent "I'm fine" I say barely believing it myself.

"If you say so" he replies slightly disappointed.

He cuts his phone off and opens his mouth to speak. "Good night. Make sure to get a good night's sleep for school".

"Night"

I lay down and stare at the bunk above mine.

What am I gonna do?

...

'good night's sleep for school'

WAIT SHIT SCHOOL

I sit up quickly and the thoughts in my head start to rush.

'What am I gonna wear?'. 'i'm not gonna have any friends' 'i don't even know my classes'. 'shit shit shit'

I stare ahead knowing I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight and if I do, it's going to be a nightmare, so I stay awake. Using my new headphones, I put on a song I remember being good, and get out my new sketchbook. I look around to make sure they're asleep and start sketching. A girl? No, I erase. A kid? No, that looks bad. My sketch ends up a mix of different faces. Small, big, flat, full of life, dull. I'm frustrated now. I can't really understand why but I am. I keep adding to the sketchbook. Different pages, different ideas, different meanings.

By the time I stop, it's already 6am and I can hear some of the boys waking up. My sketchbook is filled with my thoughts filtered through drawings. I get up, grabbing my phone, clothes, and turning on the shower. I take my time in the shower. I usually feel dried up and in need of a shower after crying so I take my time, forgetting all about my roommates that are bound to wake up soon. I hear a knock on the door and I let out a yelp.

"Hurry up in there". I hear Cameron's silky morning voice say. Even when he was a kid his voice felt like silk. I guess some things never change. I let out a sigh and gave him a simple 'okay'. I finish up in the shower, dry off, and put on my clothes quickly, not wanting to look at myself. I brush my teeth quickly, feeling a little rushed by Cameron's previous words and open the door. And what a sight to see. My eyes are greeted with a great pleasure of meeting both of them shirtless. I let my eyes wander for a bit and ogle them until Cameron notices me with my mouth open, giving away the obvious. He pushes past me and through the bathroom door and I just move. Pierce puts on his shirt and I let the image linger in my mind a little. They both look like they go to the gym frequently. Their swollen biceps and their puffed chest, not to mention the sets of abs they have on them. I snap out of my thoughts and grab my new shoes that I put under my bed. I'm looking fairly decent. I check myself out in the mirror. My now dry hair curls up into a bush. I take a look at my outfit. A white hoodie that's covered up by a graphic green jacket. My green cargo pants hung dangerously low on my waist before I put a belt on. Then black converse high top shoes. I think to myself, remembering what all of the tags said. I grab my bag that Remy so graciously suggested I get and all my other items I need and make my way downstairs. Tyler's already down there making what seems to be some type of cut up toast with sugar on it. Whatever it is, I'm not sure I want to eat it.