Chapter 71: Chocolate With Whip

Start from the beginning

Chris: Naw I might move in there or maybe just rent it to someone I know and make some money. Naw I think I going to move in there one day but I'll just clean up in there for now and let my aunt then stay here for a minute because she moving Nassau and need a place to stay until she get on her feet.

Me: So how Giovanni holding up through all of this

Chris: I mean he tries to call me and be nice but I am like everything cool and s***t. He did seem to be taking it hard to me but I then see that dude with one youngling so I can't respect him at all. He might have something to do with her heart attack you know how these young niggas do it he might have been stressing my mother then he laughed.

Me: Aww stop that then I laughed at him but I guess that's his way for dealing with it jumping right back in the dating game I guess. So should I go bath then I started to try get off the table then Chris said where the f***k you going I don't ever let food or something good go to waste nigga. He took off his clothes and pulls me to the edge of the table then I took some chocolate and put it on his nose to be funny then he smiled and blush. He then took the heresy syrup and out it on strawberry he bite it then kept it between his lips then he kiss me with it. I end up eating it at the end of that he took the whip and place it right at my nipples while I was sitting at the edge of the table while he was between my legs. He was putting more chocolate and whip on me and using me to dip the fruits in and it was cool he was licking I mean Chris was trying to get full as well. I told him like down on the table in the chocolate madness and he to me I going to sit in the tub and wash his hair tonight. He lay down and his d***k was standing up high and I just had to put whip and chocolate on it to eat it off. I took the chocolate and squeeze it all over him then whip him I started to lick from his mouth to his neck. I just eat and suck all the way down to his d***k and when I reach it I felt like this was the main treat

I licked from the shaft up and adding more chocolate to it every time I lick it off then I took a banana and pealed it then licked it. I got put chocolate on Chris balls and let it drop to his a***e, I took the banana and played with his hold and eat it. Chris loved that he was moaning saying f***k mjay that s***t feel good, he was loving that. He took over me now and he begin sucking my nipples like really pulling on them. I had chocolate between my legs and he licked it off and then bites me but it felt really good. He wanted to mock me and he place whip at my hole then he being to eat me out and we was bold because the table was at the window so who looked up at our room window could have gotten a show. He pealed a banana and he put chocolate on it and he slipped it in my hole. He kept on doing it tell the hold banana was gone then he said If I want some d***k and I was like I thought you would never ask because I want eat some cream filling when you're done. He turned me over on my stomach and told me to put my ass in the air. I didn't know what we was about to do but I did it while he stand up on the table and squatted down then place his head at my hole. I was kind of like confused about this position but he place his d***k down words and start to go in deeper. Me: Aw Chris what you doing baby. Chris: I know its new but just take this d***k baby just take it all in. Losing up and let me come in deeper you to tense baby relax. To me his d***k felt big and longer in this position and while he was bounding me just bounce up and down I closed my ear and just moaned out loud.

I felt this nigga d***k let it was in my stomach like it was poking my stomach I was like what the f***k Chris. He was just enjoying it and I aint going to lie dude know how to f***k he know just what he is doing. Thug, fine, smart and can f***k is a bottoms dream, I just love every minute of it. He took his hand and started spanking me and squeezing my ass and I was like yes baby spank me I have been a bad boy. I turned in to a real fem with the s***t I was saying because he was f***king the s***t out of me. Chris: Nigga this ass feel so right, who ass this for baby when he said that he strike a stroke with pressure and I shouted Yours baby. Chris: What's my name nigga, who you love king Me: You baby aw f***k me Chris. Harder go deeper uh I can feel you all in my stomach uh baby! When I said that he slowed down and started to whine and stick with force and every time he stick in I say uh baby. I was jerking my hard d***k all the same time and I was about to bust on the table. He then flips me on my back and started to missionary me going slow and biting his lips and looking right at me. He looked as if he was in a trance of just pleasing me and he was looking so manly and sexy. In no time I said f***k and I busted on my stomach and he still f***ked me but he lick it off my stomach while whining in me, we shared it. Chris: Mjay I am about to squirt this s***t, aw f***k. He pulled out and came all over my stomach and it was so much come that about a minute into it he was still coming and squirting on me. We were being freaky and just eating come and kissing with it in our mouth. After we both had came we just sat there on the table feeding each other fruits and candy and just being romantic but I was saw as f***k. Chris shouted pool time nigga lets go and he put on one boxers grabbed a towel then left. I did the same and I walked behind him but when I got to the elevator he grabbed me and we started to kiss in the elevator and Chris put me up on walls. Only thing I could think was movies, table, now elevator swag!