"It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool." The Doctor smiled. River and Amy glanced at each other thinking the same thing. Eve looked between them, shaking her head at them — clearly knowing what they were thinking.

The red-haired girl grabbed the fez, throwing it in the air. River shot at it but something grabbed it just in time. Eve shook her head as she held the fez in her hands, wiping the fresh web from the red fabric. "Let the man have his fun." A wide smile appeared on the Doctor's face as Eve placed the fez back on his head, giving him a wink.

"EXTERMINATE!" The voice of the Dalek echoed as it elevated in front of the building and onto the roof.

"Run, run, move, move." River grabbed Eve's hand as the Doctor tried to shield himself from the attacks. "Go! Come on!"

The Doctor soniced the door to the Roof shut. River aimed her gun just in case the Dalek broke through. "Doctor, come on."

"Shh. It's moving away, finding another way in. It needs to restore its power before it can attack again." The Doctor climbed down the ladder. "Now, that means we've got exactly four and a half minutes before it's at lethal capacity."

"How do you know?" Rory asked as they began to go down the stairs.

"Because that's when it's due to kill me." River turned around confused.

"Kill you? What do you mean, kill you?"

"Oh, shut up, never mind. How can that Dalek even exist? It was erased from time and then it came back. How?" The Doctor asked as they walked through a hallway.

"You said the light from the Pandorica-" Rory tried to say.

"It's not a light, it's a restoration field, but never mind. Call it a light. That light brought Amy back, but how could it being back a Dalek when the Daleks have never existed?" The Doctor questioned as he stopped.

"Okay, tell us." Amy told him.

"When the Tardis blew up, it caused a total event collapse. A time explosion. it blasted every atom in every moment of the universe. Except..."

"Except inside the Pandorica." Eve finished.

"The perfect prison. Inside it, perfectly preserved, a few billion atoms of the universe as it was. In theory, you could extrapolate the whole universe from a single one of them. Like cloning a body from a single cell. And we've got the bumper family pack." Rory shook his head not understanding.

"No, too fast, I'm not getting it."

"The box contains a memory of the universe, and the light transmits the memory. And that's how we're going to do it." The Doctor explained but less complicatedly.

"Do what?" Amy asked.

"Relight the fire. Reboot the universe. Come on!" He started to walk away again.

"Doctor, you're being completely ridiculous," River told him as she, Eve, and the Doctor all walked together. "The Pandorica partially restored one Dalek. If it can't even reboot a single life form properly, how will it reboot the whole of reality?" River asked as she stood next to Eve. The Doctor turned around and walked back toward them.

"What if we give it a moment of infinite power? Transmit the light from the Pandorica to every particle of space and time simultaneously?" The Doctor said as Rory and Amy caught up to them.

"Well, that would be lovely but we can't, because it's completely impossible." River raised her voice slightly.

"Ah, no, you see, it's not. It's almost completely impossible." The Doctor informed her. "One spark is all we need."

"For what?" Eve asked.

"Big Bang Two! Now listen..." Before the Doctor could finish, he was hit by the Dalek. The twelve minutes were up. Eve crouched beside him in shock.

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" The Dalek echoed as it crept closer.

"Get back. Eve, get back now!" Rory shouted as he, Amy, and River all hid. Rory aimed his gun-hand at the Dalek, shooting.

"EXTERMINATE!"

The Dalek powered down for a moment. "Doctor, can you hear me? It's Eve. What do you need?" She asked him, but he didn't respond, he only used the Vortex manipulator and vanished. She let out a groan, turning to River, still clearly upset. "I hate that man some times!"

"Where'd he go?" River asked. "Damn it, he could be anywhere."

"He's downstairs," Eve muttered. "12 Minutes ago. He's dead."

"What?" River asked.

"He's fucking dead!" Eve shouted standing up and turning to her. "He's on the stairs."

"SYSTEMS RESTORING! YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" The Dalek had been restored and Eve was pissed.

"We've got to move. That thing's coming back to life." Rory said as he aimed at the Dalek.

"You go to the Doctor. I'll be right-" River began to speak but she saw the look on Eve's face. "Come on." She told the two.

"What? What about Eve?" Amy asked as they ran.

"She will be fine!"

Eve stared down the Dalek as it came rolling closer. "YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!"

"Really?" Eve tilted her head. "Well, I would run but you're not exactly telling the truth now, are you? Your systems are still restoring and as far as I know, that makes you killable."

"RECORDS INDICATE YOU WILL SHOW MERCY. YOU ARE AN ASSOCIATE OF THE DOCTORS." Eve laughed slightly before smirking at the Dalek.

"I'm Eve Parker, you asshole." Eve glared at the Dalek, her eyes glowing with electricity. "Check those records again."

"MERCY!"

"Oh, begging for your life now... are we?" She asked, staring it down. "Say it again."

"MERCY!" She lifted an eyebrow waiting for one more. "MERCY!"

"No."

_____