"Yes. Nina Sharma."

She introduced herself and shook her hand. She smiled back and introduced herself.

"Niharika Gupta. Is this seat vacant?"

She asked pointing beside me and she nodded.

"God! I thought it'll be difficult to find someone nice in college. Thank God people here seem nice."

She said with a smile and Nina nodded. She started talking and the two hit off instantly. They could relate to each other so much.

The classes started and they met another girl. Nisha Aggarwal and they hit off with her also.

Wow! Till now the day is going so good.

Nina though with a smile. Even her professors seemed nice.

The break started and Nisha got up with her bag.

"Ground mai lunch krte hai na. I want to introduce you to my other friends."

She said and the two girls nodded. They took their bags and went down.

Finding a good lunch spot Nisha called someone and told him the place.

5 minutes later three boys came there way. One of them gave Nisha a warm hug which she returned with a smile.

Nina being the curious cat raised her eyebrows at the two and Nisha chuckled.

"This is my boyfriend, Akshant."

She introduced and Nina grinned.

"You knew each other since before?"

Niharika asked and Nisha nodded.

"He is my neighbour."

"Oooohhhh!"

Nina teased and all of them laughed. She then noticed the other two boys. The two looked a lot like each other. They seemed like brothers.

"These are my friends whom I met today."

Akshant said and introduced the two one by one.

"He is Abhiraj."

He said pointing towards the boy with black eyes. Abhiraj greeted everyone and shook his hands with them with a wide grin.

"Hii! I am Nina."

Nina introduced her and Abhiraj shook his hand with her.

"Nice to meet you Nina."

He said in a flirty tone and Nina giggled.

"Likewise Abhiraj."

They chuckled and then Akshant introduced the honey brown eyed boy.

"And this is Aviraj. Abhiraj and Aviraj are twins."

Aviraj too shook his hands. Nina noticed that unlike Abhiraj who was indulging in talks with them and laughing but Aviraj stood at his place silently having his lunch and smiling at their jokes.

He did not utter a word all through. She assumed that he was shy or something.

They had their lunch and then returned back to their classes to finish the rest of the day.

Nina got to know that Abhiraj and Aviraj get off two stations before her.

She was more than happy to get a travel companion. Travelling alone was boring.

Even on their way back home she and Abhiraj did most of the talking. Aviraj only listened to music with earplugs in his ears.

Unknown to him he had made his way into Nina's interest list because of his shy nature.

She hadn't heard him speak the entire day and now she was curious to. Why doesn't he speak? How would his voice be? Would it be manly like Abhiraj's or shrill?

She was all set to know it now.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️