Torture

Samantha had a cigarette in her mouth although she didn't look like a smoker.

"God I hate these things." She exclaimed with it between her fingers.

"Care to put it out for me?" She grinned deviously. Kaycee shook her head and twisted around in the chains. Samantha put out the cigarette flame by pressing it hard against Kaycee's arm multiple times. Kaycee's screams were muffled by the gag in her mouth.

A black whip was hanging coiled on the wall. Samantha walked over to it and grabbed it.

"This is for taking my Phil away from me!!" She gripped it in her hand and snapped it furiously across Kaycee's back. Kaycee cringed and squeezed her eyes shut. Red welts Bahamas to form on Kaycee's upper and lower back. Crimson blood flowed out of the welts. Kaycee couldn't see because her eyes were clouded with tears.

Samantha's phone got an alert.

"Ooh! Looks like Phil updated a new video." She grabbed a small laptop and placed it in front of Kaycee.

"Care to watch?" She clicked play and walked away.

"Hey guys.." Phil's voice came from the computer with a hint of sadness.

"So.. Kaycee's went missing... And, there was blood all over the last place I saw her.. I-I'm really worried..... Please if you see her contact me or the police.. Um, bye..." The video ended and she was all alone again.

The pain in her back was overwhelming so she decided to fall asleep.

When she woke up a hand was on her mouth taking the gag out. Kaycee gasped and breathed out finally able to breath out of her mouth again.

"Don't get your hopes up." A strong males voice said. Kaycee looked up and saw a tall blond guy around twenty two with brown streaks.

"I'm just here to give you food." He sat a platter with a sandwich and chips on it on the floor and kicked it towards her.

"No drink?" She asked with a rough thirsty voice.

"Fine." He handed her a water bottle. She didn't realize how dirty her hand had gotten after laying being on the dirty ground so long.

"Thank you..." She took a big swig of water and closed her eyes.

"I've really needed water." She grabbed the sandwich and scarfed it down along with the chips. He gave her a weird look.

"Sorry.. I'm just really hungry. It's been like three or four days." She said sadly.

"So what's your name?" Kaycee asked and started eating crumbs off the plate.

"Alex." He said simply.

"Why am I here??" Kaycee asked.

Alex shrugged.

"Honestly Samantha is crazy. She's just really jealous that you're dating Phil."

Kaycee nodded slowly which hurt her neck from when Samantha had cut her while she slept.

"I think I'm going to die in here. I have a concussion, my neck is still bleeding, I'm pretty sure my back welts are infected...I probably have brain trauma..." Tears started streaming down her face.

"I don't want to die..."