In the hospital

Kaycee didn't know where she was, or what happened to her.

She moved around a little and groaned, then slowly opened her eyes.

She was stunned by what she saw. A white hospital dress was on her, and there were flowers, balloons, stuffed animals, etc all around the room. She looked down and around her neck was a necklace. It had the name Philee on it. She and Hannah made that mash-up name a long time ago. It's Kaycee and Phil mixed together.

She sat up and stretched. There was one of those Iv things attached to her arm.

A nurse was folding blankets on the opposite side of the room, until she noticed Kaycee was awake.

"Oh! You're up." She said sweetly and walked over to her.

"Wh-what happened?" Kaycee stammered.

"You've had a heart condition for sometime now, and it caused you to have a stress-induced heart attack." She raised her hand.

"But don't worry you'll be okay now!"

She smiled again, showing a set of white teeth.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" She walked out into the hall and said something Kaycee couldn't hear.

Hannah, Phil, and Dad walked in.

"Kaycee!!!" Hannah screamed and threw her arms around Kaycee.

"I was so worried, I thought you wouldn't make it!" Her arms tightened around Kaycee. Kaycee's face seemed to turn purple.

"I'm not gonna make it if you choke me to death!" Kaycee laughed and Hannah let go.

"After you had a heart attack we rushed you to the hospital and you've been in a coma for three days!!" Hannah looked around.

"Phil hasn't left the hospital except to get more gifts for you." She smiled.

"You like the necklace??" She pulled out a necklace from under her shirt that said "Dannah" on it.

"Haha yeah!" Kaycee giggled.

Phil carefully pushed Hannah out of the way and hugged Kaycee tightly.

"I was so so so so worried about you, I didn't leave! And I promise that nothing is going on between me and Samantha. I only dated her for a while but I broke up with her before she went to Japan because she's controlling." He leaned down and gently kissed Kaycee on the lips.

Kaycee's eyes grew wide with shock, and her cheek turned so red she looked like a tomato.

"Oh, and thanks for all the gifts." Kaycee smiled and looked around at everything.

Phil blushed an put his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah well I felt so bad, that I had to get you everything!" He pulled a rose out of a nearby vase and handed it to Kaycee. Kaycee smiled wide and smelled the flower.

"It's beautiful. Thank you Phil."

She put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a big hug.

Maybe this heart attack wasn't too bad.