The ex

Kaycee woke up the next morning and yawned. She looked around.

"How did I get here..." She questioned herself as she looked in Phil's bed.

She thought for a while then it came to her.

"Oh yeah!" She blushed and looked on the floor where she remembered Phil sleeping. He wasn't there.

"He must already be awake." She stretched her arms out and took her shirt off. She looked in the bag she brought and pulled out her Black Butler shirt that has Sebastian on it.

There was a knock on the door, then the doorknob turned.

"No!!" Kaycee grabbed Phil's blanket and slipped it over herself. The door stopped moving.

"Kaycee?" Phil's voice asked.

"Sorry, I'm changing.." She called.

"Oh!!! Sorry!!!" He slammed the door back closed, embarrassed. She breathed it a sigh of relief. That was close. She slipped the shirt on, and brushed her hair.

"You can come in now." Kaycee called to Phil, who was still standing outside the door.

He walked inside the room and sat down next to Kaycee. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry..."

"Hey, it's okay!" She laughed and punched him softly in the shoulder. He smiled again and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go! And be quiet they're still sleeping."

Kaycee followed Phil into the kitchen where they silently made pancakes as a surprise for Dan and Hannah.

"Hey, Phil." Kaycee called while she was getting out the flour.

"Yeah?" He turned to her. She took advantage of it and flicked flour into his face.

"Hey!!" He laughed and threw flour on her. She squealed and they had a full-on flour fight. When they were done laughing they looked around and realized that the whole kitchen was covered in flour.

"Oh no...." Kaycee said.

Phil laughed and shrugged.

"Oh well!!"

Kaycee walked silently to Hannah who was still asleep, holding Dan's llama hat. She started to sing a wake-up song to Hannah.

"It's eleven in the morning... And it's time to get up... You're holding a llama hat... And you need to get up... We made you some pancakes... So you better come ear them... Cause...." She snickered and winked at Phil, who was over Dan doing the same thing. Kaycee jumped onto Hannah, and Phil jumped onto Dan.

"IT'S TIME TO GET UUUUUUP GET UUUUUP IT'S TIIIIME TO GET UPPPPP GET UUUUP!!!" Phil and Kaycee both yelled.

Hannah screamed and fell off of the couch. Dan screamed too and almost punched Phil. Kaycee bursts out laughing and helped Hannah up.

"You... Should have... Seen the... Look... On your.... Face!!!" Kaycee said between laughs.

Suddenly the door swung open and two girls burst through the door. One had soft, curly, black hair and brown eyes, the other had blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Danny-boo!!!!" The blonde haired one yelled and ran to hug Dan.

Dan jumped back and pushed her off of him.

"Phil baby!!!" The black haired one yelled as she hugged Phil.

Phil tried pushing her off but she wouldn't budge.

"Oh, Phil I missed you so much when me and Janelle when to Japan!!" She yelled and nuzzled her face in Phil's chest.

"Samantha what are you doing?! Get off of me!!" He continued to try to pry her off.

Dan pushed the small blonde girl off of him.

"Janelle stop!!" He yelled.

A small tear ran down Kaycee's cheek as she watched this.

"But Philly-boo I missed you so much!!" She planted a big kiss on Phil's cheek, leaving pink lipstick marks on him, then on his lips.

Janelle was doing the same to Dan.

Kaycee balled her hands into fists and clenched her jaws. More years began to stream down her face. A big lump laid in her throat. She tried to swallow it but couldn't.

"I see you are very close.." Kaycee grabbed her things and stormed out of the apartment with Hannah.

When she made it outside she clenched her heart, gasped, and collapsed onto the sidewalk.

"Kaycee!!" Hannah bent over to Kaycee and felt her pulse, which they had learned to do in science.

Tears ran down Hannah's cheeks as she tried to do CPR on her. She fumbled in her purse and pulled out her phone, and began to dial 9-1-1.

(( ermahgerd what's gonna happen to Kaycee. ))