Sebastian Kid Blackstar and Soul

Kaycee and Hannah's jobs had finally payed off and they got a real apartment to themselves although they usually hang out at Dan and Phil's apartment.

Kaycee burst out of bed on Saturday morning with her hands in the air.

"Today it's July twenty seventh!!!.....

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!" She screamed happily and jumped up and down, she shook her butt in a little happy dance with her lips puckered in a duck face.

"Oh yeah, it's mah birthday, oh yeah it's mah-" she was interrupted by Hannah randomly walking in on her booty shaking party.

"...." Kaycee stood in silence then straightened herself up.

"Ahem... Anyways, so... It's my birthday!!!" Kaycee yelled.

Hannah stifled laughter.

"Haha yeah... Happy birthday!!" She sat on Kaycee's bed.

"So tonight do you want to go on a double date with me and Dan at wherever you want for your birthday?"

Kaycee's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, awesome!" She pumped her fist in the air.

"But there's a catch... We have to dress fancy..."

Kaycee dropped her fist and lowered her head.

"Welp. I have nothing for that. I guess we'll have to go to the mall today!" Kaycee exclaimed and started brushing her hair.

"Yup! And none of us have work today!"

Hannah was already dressed in her Ceil shirt and jeans. Kaycee glared.

"I see how it is." She went to her closet and slipped on her other Sebastian shirt.

"Team Sebastian!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Ciellllll!!!!" Hannah screamed.

"Hmph!" Kaycee grunted and grabbed her purse.

"Well we should head out now."

Hannah grabbed her money too and they both left.

Whenever they returned from the mall they both had bought a new dress and some heels. Kaycee snapped her fingers.

"Aha! Tonight we're gonna go to the Cheesecake Factory."

"Sounds good to me!" Hannah yelled.

Kaycee and Hannah went over to Dan and Phil's house.

"Hey Phil!" Kaycee said as she walked in the door.

"Hey Kaycee! Happy birthday!" He gave her a big hug and smiled.

"Come on, I have a surprise for you!" Phil said excitedly.

"What is it?"

"Hey it's a surprise so you can't know yet."

"Grrrr, fine."

He blindfolded Kaycee so she wouldn't know where they were going, but all she did was ask questions and annoy him.

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope."

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope.."

"Are we theeeeere yeeeeeeeet....."

"YES."

"Really?"

"No."

"LIAR!"

This consisted for about twenty more minutes until they actually reached their destination.

"Okay we're really here!" Phil said, exhausted from driving and listening to Kaycee talk for two hours. He did enjoy the sound of her voice though.

"Yaaaaaaayyy!!" She reached behind her head and took the blindfold off.

Phil opened the door for her and she stepped out.

"A.... House?" Kaycee lifted one eyebrow and asked. A big brick house stood In front of her.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Just follow me." Phil said rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"We're here!" Phil said, flinging open the door. A man, a woman, and a boy you get than Phil were sitting in the living room. They all looked pretty similar to Phil. Kaycee gulped.

"Is that your?" She started to whisper.

"Family? Yes."

"We'll who's this, Phil? Such a pretty girl." The woman said sweetly. Kaycee smiled and waved energetically.

"Hey, I'm Kaycee!" Kaycee said happily.

"Woah, are those?"

The woman interrupted her.

"Those are my pug's puppies. We don't know what to do with them so we invited Phil over to take one." She smiled again sweetly.

"Awwwww they're sooooo cute!" Kaycee bent down and looked at all four puppies. They were all cute little baby boy pugs. They all attacked Kaycee with licks and she laughed and giggled.

Phil was talking to his mom but she couldn't hear them. Phil came back over the her.

"Did you pick one?"

"I-I can't choose they're all so cute."

Phil nodded and stood up.

"We'll take them all." He said happily with shining eyes.

"Really Phil?" Kaycee asked excitedly.

He smiled cutely again.

"Happy birthday." He gave her a big hug and they took all the puppies home.

Kaycee named the all white puppy Soul, the all black puppy Sebastian, the black puppy with weird white stripes on his head, Death the Kid, and the runt, a white puppy with a black birthmark on its arm that looked like a star Blackstar.

"I watch too much anime don't I?" She asked Phil after she named all the puppies.

He smiled and looked at her.

"I think it's cute."