Chapter 64: Day At The Beach

Zacznij od początku

Me: Spitting sand out of my mouth I turned around and i got up off the floor I turned around and said Dude what the f***k bey, you got a vibe or something

Troy: Nigga stop acting like a b***h I only was playing the game suck it up

Me: Nigga ill f***king suck my fist right in your face you know bey

Troy: Nigga what you want do and he game up into my face and I pushed him then he pushed me back ( When I was going to swing on him Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me away while LD grabbed troy) Bey you lucky as f***k

Chris: why yawl dude don't just chill the f***k out it just a game

Me: This dude charging me like he want f***king paralyze me or something (then I thought to myself maybe I was kind of over reacting but if what Chris said was true then Troy don't like me. I took it upon myself and I walked over to him and I told him let me holla at you bey. He didn't want come to talk to me but something in him finally made him walk just aside from everyone. Bey I know you didn't like me for some reason but I want you to know I'm sorry for whatever it was and I'm sorry for freaking out to.

Troy: everything cool bey I'm sorry about charging you like that bey, but why do I always feel like I got to compete with you to have a relationship with my brother.

Me: Naw nigga you don't have to bey, and I aint coming in the way of yawl to, you know I want yawl to be close bey, I was the one to change his mind about you remember

Troy: I here that, but naw nigga I aint trying to compete but that's just how it feel when me and him chill, all nigga do is talk about you bey it gets a little annoying and s***t

Me: Dam he do, I didn't know that but you got to be bold and tell him you don't want here about me bey

Troy: I know but I just don't want dude freak out and get mad but I will bey, talk to him though

Me: I will nigga, so we cool

Troy: Yea for sure bey (as I said that I saw LD running up being troy but I didn't make a scene and when he was right in the back of Troy, he quickly pulled down Troy basket ball pants exposing everything.

Me: LD run off laughing while the rest of them was dying in the sand just laughing. I looked down at Troy d***k and I was in shock then I said dam dude you are Chris brother

Troy: Hey! Hey! Then while he was pulling up his pants he turn around and dude got a nice bubble butt as well, this dude really is Chris brother because he got a coco and same size. Bey LD you like man you know bey and he run after LD trying to catch him to pull down his pants

Me: Why out of all days these niggas pick today to play with this gay s***t when I look they was pulling Shawn pants down and running Dion down. I just kept my distance and I was watching Chris running playing and I'm so glad to see him happy its only day one after the funeral. I sat down away from it just looking laughing and thinking and what is so funny these chicks actually loving this. They get to see some d***k and some thug ass and when I looked at my nigga he took off his shirt and he was smiling and the sun gave him a little tan. His body was dripping sweat and I can see his d***k print through his pants and the crack of his ass. He and Terry think they in school out here doing back flips and s***t in the sand and racing down the beach. The beach today was actually a lot of fun and when I got up to join the fun I looked down and my d***k was hard as rock. I guess watching all this pulling down pants and Chris taking off his shirt just turned me own. I sat down and I saw LD running towards me and I was like if he pull my pants down he will see I hard and he would think that I am gay. Only dudes on this beach stripping and Terry them was just laughing so I tried to make a run for the water. I started sprinting and before I got there he pulled down my pants and took it off. I hold my d***k down while my ass was shaking as I run then I ran and dive str8 in the water. When I left my head out of the water I turn around LD was just watching and gazed. Terry ran up behind him and pulled down his pants then jump in the water. I looked and I saw a thick ass chocolate meat and dude was hard I was like what the f***k. Why he hard was he getting a thrill out of this s***t was what I thought but then he still didn't give me my pants back. I stayed in the water until everyone came in and my d***k was floating I just saying I hope no shark come and eat my meat cause I need him then I laughed. They was playing chicken fight and everyone was just chilling and talking in the water then one of the chicks was snatch up with LD and they floated off a little ways from us. Her legs were wrapped around him and it looked like they were f***king. Chris was talking to everyone but he was looking str8 at me I know he wanted some, I was naked but he couldn't touch me and I know it was killing him. My pants were up on the sand and I told clowns in the water to get it for me so I can put it on I felt naked, s***t I was naked. They told me to get it myself and that's what I was going to do and everyone was watching me. I got up out the water and terry going to shout out nice ass lil bro and everyone started laughing at me.

Dion: Yea mjay nice ass

Me: Yawl niggas like man dread and then put on my pants went up to my car to get my towel I wasn't going back in. (I was drying off and I only see Chris walking out the water coming to my car)Nigga what you want now

Chris: Baby you can't get mad at me , that the niggas who was playing and s***t but you do have a nice ass though I can't get enough. Let's go and you drive I want show you something nigga