第21章: "What is your dream?"

Start from the beginning

Was I looking at this faceless lady with a fearful expression? Because if so, she doesn't seem very happy since her once skin-color faceless face suddenly turned pitch black.

"Did my baby have a nightmare? Honey," She said as she called out for Satoru.

Dad looked back at her and hummed.

"Go on and get yourself tidied up, I'll take care of (Y/n)," She said in a gentle way possible.

Satoru ruffles your hair the last Tim as he got out of your room. 'Mom' stepped aside to make him leave as she shuts the close behind her. Not even an inch was moved from my entire body, 'Mom' was already beside me. Her void of a face now has eyes and it stares at me.

Her face... Was just too close for comfort.

"(Y/n), my dear? Are you okay?" She asked as she brings her hand close to my cheeks and gently holds it.

Her eyes squinted indicating that she was smiling, "Did you know that we would have lived like this if you weren't like Satoru? It was such a rare case! The higher ups told me it was no problem to give birth to you since it seemed impossible to have another six eyes user by only one generational gap..." She explained and said as her tone went dark.

"I would've been alive, (Y/n)... I would've had," She whispered and she grabbed me by the throat and roughly pushed me back on my bed.

I tried my best to claw her hand out of my neck, but it seemed farfetched because of these tiny arms.

"You...! YOU! YOU CHANGED THE WORLD BALANCE THE MOMENT YOU WERE BORN!!" She angrily shouted, but it seemed to have come out as a demonic screech.

I was trying my best to get away from her strong grasp. But the more I move, the more I realize that everything I do is going to be futile.

"I HATE YOU...!" I watched as her eyes seemingly went wide. The moment she had this realization, she looked at me with a longing look in her eyes.

"Oh... but I love you... I love you so much..." She said in a whisper as I watch her eyes started to cry.

"I just hate!" She paused as she immediately changes the expression in her eyes, "Hate that he was right! The fact that your uncle is right! Right that it's taboo to give birth to such a devilish girl! You will doom everyone you love (Y/n). You've been the strongest ever since you opened your eyes. And it will be the reason why you and your friends will die..."

──────────
││
││
││
││
││
││
││

"(Y/n)! For godsakes wake up! You're going to be late!"

You gasped as you catch your breath. You frantically looked over to the owner of that voice to see Nanami with a strict expression. He was fixing his tie as he looked down at your sitting form on your bed.

"You're running late." He said in a monotone.

You were unable to reply to his words as you look over down on your lap as you run your hands on your hair, gripping it in the process.

"Nanami, I think..." You trailed off as you watch the blonde man looked at you as he raised his eyebrow.

You continued, "I think mom is haunting me..." You said.

[ UA High. 8:34 AM ]

White Salsa & Red hot Chili's POV